Heart of Midlothian 2014-

we are waiting 3 mounths the improve, but we still are waiting

probably we have the 4th-5th budget and we are in the bottom.

the rest of the teams win sometimes, every day they are further, and probably we gamble with hamilton and st mirren the 2 bottom places (probably between the 2 teams have less budget than us....)

about the match, again

joel isnt a good GK, obviusly, but he isnt the only guilty, every corner is kick off by the attackers, the wingers run alone, souttar is a shadow of the player who he was

we have 3 GK and anyone is enough good? I said we should have sign on good GK for save the season (gordon for example)

every match the manager changes 3/4 players, which is our best 11? anyone knows? stendel knows?

the hundreds of signings is awfull, anyone improve the players who there was (or anyone improve the young jambos?) moreove a lot of siging before stendel (dikamona, white, garuccio, damour) why have we signed players like donis or langer?)

why naismith is playing so far from the goal, he try to do everything

why walker didnt play always?

every day I am more scare and sad, I only hope the attack players win some matchs for saving the season, every day is more difficult, and rebuilt the team (again and again)

everything is awfull

We've had more than a year of decline and with it, a lazy negative mindset and some awful signings. Stendel isn't above criticism - playing Pereira is patently backfiring and Langer looks to be a dud - but the change in attitude is obvious.

Give Stendel a summer window and a good part of next season, wherever we are, before calling for his head. We needs bums on seats and a vocal support at Tynie and away.

Cheers for posting Stendels post match reaction.

the rest of the teams win sometimes, every day they are further, and probably we gamble with hamilton and st mirren the 2 bottom places (probably between the 2 teams have less budget than us....)
about the match, again
joel isnt a good GK, obviusly, but he isnt the only guilty, every corner is kick off by the attackers, the wingers run alone, souttar is a shadow of the player who he was
we have 3 GK and anyone is enough good? I said we should have sign on good GK for save the season (gordon for example)
every match the manager changes 3/4 players, which is our best 11? anyone knows? stendel knows?
the hundreds of signings is awfull, anyone improve the players who there was (or anyone improve the young jambos?) moreove a lot of siging before stendel (dikamona, white, garuccio, damour) why have we signed players like donis or langer?)

every day I am more scare and sad, I only hope the attack players win some matchs for saving the season, every day is more difficult, and rebuilt the team (again and again)
everything is awfull

Danny Grainger talking about how the 5-1 cup final hammering of Hibs -

Downloaded the Grainger episode on iTunes to listen to tomorrow [emoji106]
I really think we might be fucked. We’re maybe more attacking now under Stendel but we’re not picking up more points...

3 hours ago, footballcfb-spfl said:

Danny Grainger talking about how the 5-1 cup final hammering of Hibs -

Ah, the 5-1 comfort blanket is out again.

It wont give much warmth on a cold Tuesday night in Arbroath lads. This guy is up for the fight though..........

image.png.3079f6129aba765c6c900bd325a6dabf.png 

30 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Ah, the 5-1 comfort blanket is out again.

It wont give much warmth on a cold Tuesday night in Arbroath lads. This guy is up for the fight though..........

image.png.3079f6129aba765c6c900bd325a6dabf.png 

Did somebody mention 5-1? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

9BAEA563-17A8-499F-B7D7-DD23BA009E86.jpeg

Edited by Pet Jeden

On 13/02/2020 at 16:25, McGarci said:

about the match, again

everything is awfull

Ahh. McGarci, me old mucker.

1. "Souttar is a shadow of the player" - that's an unusual and tricky phrase to have used correctly at your stage of English. Impressive.

2. We are "at the bottom.  "In the bottom" is a wording that would  draw puerile sniggers from Carry On fans like me. But I think you knew that.

Ahh. McGarci, me old mucker.
1. "Souttar is a shadow of the player" - that's an unusual and tricky phrase to have used correctly at your stage of English. Impressive.
2. We are "at the bottom.  "In the bottom" is a wording that would  draw puerile sniggers from Carry On fans like me. But I think you knew that.

Honestly mate, we’ve more to worry about than someone’s spelling or grammar.