Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

I thought Killie specifically targeted White with balls over the top into his area of the pitch last night, he coped ok to start with but they got plenty of joy as the game went on.....

Yes, but the full backs were pushing on because we were 1-2-3 down!

Edited by Pet Jeden

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Yes, but the full backs were pushing on because we were 1-2-3 down!

should have added, even before we scored, to my original post...... I've watched the game back & almost everything long over the top came down our right hand side.

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

should have added, even before we scored, to my original post...... I've watched the game back & almost everything long over the top came down our right hand side.

Our first goal against Hearts also came down our right...

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

White is ok going forward but can't defend. Sooner Hickey is back the better.

I honestly think the whole team would benefit if that keeper was  zapped , hate picking on individuals but just cos he,s on loan from Man  utd should never make him a first pick ..He,s rank rotten and as far as ive watched him has not very many skills that make him close to being even a 3rd choice keeper..He saves F@ck all..Having Smith and Hickey back willl be a massive boost..

We have scored 5 goals in 2 matches and only won 1 point

our defense (and defense system) is shit, I only hope that souttar and walker are going to be enough fit for saving the season, plus michael smith and hickey we will improve a few

every time that the rivals came close the area is goal, horrible

joel isnt good enough, I said we should have signed gordon in january, Its incredible the team has 3 GK and none is enough good for premiership....

we have enough players for being in top 6, but, have we enough team for saving the season???

On 07/02/2020 at 16:37, McGarci said:

We have scored 5 goals in 2 matches and only won 1 point

our defense (and defense system) is shit, I only hope that souttar and walker are going to be enough fit for saving the season, plus michael smith and hickey we will improve a few

every time that the rivals came close the area is goal, horrible

joel isnt good enough, I said we should have signed gordon in january, Its incredible the team has 3 GK and none is enough good for premiership....

we have enough players for being in top 6, but, have we enough team for saving the season???

We'll be fine.

We'll be fine.

I’m really starting to doubt this. 8 games before the split, the next two (after tonight) particularly vital I think. Win those two and I’ll probably come back round to thinking we’ll be fine. We’ve won three games all season though so two on the bounce seems ambitious...