Heart of Midlothian 2014-

If he's an improvement on Bozanic and Damour in midfield, we're better off.
Also reports that Stendel is after Barnsley attacking midfielder Mamadou Thiam. He'd be an improvement on Moore, and Moore's been ok. 
I want a goalie. 

Stendel spoke about a goalie when asked about Craig Gordon. Looks like nothing happening in Jan but says he’s a good keeper, but also that he has 3 keepers just now.
Would Gordon really be suitable to being a sweeper keeper? Always been a terrific shot stopper but as bad as Berra with the ball at his feet and never been confident coming off his line...
I’m not suggesting you want Gordon, just that’s the (only?) keeper we’ve been most heavily linked with.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Stendel spoke about a goalie when asked about Craig Gordon. Looks like nothing happening in Jan but says he’s a good keeper, but also that he has 3 keepers just now.
Would Gordon really be suitable to being a sweeper keeper? Always been a terrific shot stopper but as bad as Berra with the ball at his feet and never been confident coming off his line...
I’m not suggesting you want Gordon, just that’s the (only?) keeper we’ve been most heavily linked with.

I would take Gordon, as he's better than what we have, although he's not a sweeper-keeper.

Pereira has been better in recent games, as Stendel says, and his distribution is good - he's not the best shot-stopper, though, and I'd prefer a more experienced 'keeper for a relegation battle. 

Generally, I much prefer goalies who can keep the ball out of the net, and clear any danger with their feet when they have to, but things have moved on.

If it was me, I'd try to sign Gordon, but what the f**k do I know?

15 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Morrison on loan to East Fife too.  Bizarre, he could do easily better than that.  He's a much more natural footballer than Moore, I was hoping Stendel could get an improvement from him.

The handy thing about being on loan to a part time club is he will still train with Hearts to cover the full time aspect. Insert the fact that our coaching is at least 1200% better than it was last year, he might just get the best of both worlds to re-build his confidence up.

6 minutes ago, DC92 said:

From Alan Nixon's Twitter:

Stoke. Multiple clubs keen on Gregory. Name of Conor Washington emerging as emergency replacement. Cosgrove bid turned down. Shankland no go.

Hopefully they panic and give us a couple of million :lol:

Langer looks like an absolute headcase. I'm all for it.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/marcel-moves-to-tynecastle

Just now, Darren said:

Hopefully they panic and give us a couple of million :lol:

Langer looks like an absolute headcase. I'm all for it.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/marcel-moves-to-tynecastle

I definitely wouldn't be letting him go without a reasonable fee and a decent replacement lined up.

Exciting still to be involved in transfer activity this close to the end of the window - if Levein was still coach, he'd have had the media team put out a message that there would be no business done today - the boring b*****d.

Instead we're announcing the arrival of mean looking Germans with bad haircuts. and still negotiating potential deals in and out. 

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Exciting still to be involved in transfer activity this close to the end of the window - if Levein was still coach, he'd have had the media team put out a message that there would be no business done today - the boring b*****d.

Instead we're announcing the arrival of mean looking Germans with bad haircuts. and still negotiating potential deals in and out. 

You've completely jinxed this. A German 4th division utility man in and a briefing to Brian McLaughlin that we're done at 8pm it is.

1 minute ago, DC92 said:

A boring deadline day but we're in far better shape than we were a month ago.

I think if you'd got that Thiam it would've been a sensational window.

Updated the transfer thread and its some power of shite you've managed to move on.

On 26/01/2020 at 21:26, SEETHING said:

Once the transfer window's closed, you can add up the wages of absolute scrubs like Whelan/Wighton/Keena/Mulraney/hopefully Maclean, Berra and Doyle, then tell us whether you think we're overpaying for Boyce. 

Everyone except Doyle unceremoniously binned. Image result for patrick bateman ooh gif"