Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

If you like wingers who can't cross or shoot then boy are you lads in for a treat

I think his crossing is nowhere near as bad as made out.  He had the habit of chucking in some stinkers and often he crossed when there was no one about, but that was under Levein who never allowed anyone within 20 feet of the box.  He had some very good deliveries at times as well.  I think his main problem was he wasn't coached at all so he never got better, but he's quick and direct.  He'll do well at that level.

1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

Aye, it must be fairly annoying having your cock and balls grabbed by an auld guy, right enough. 

*insert joke about Graham Rix*

4 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I think his crossing is nowhere near as bad as made out.  He had the habit of chucking in some stinkers and often he crossed when there was no one about, but that was under Levein who never allowed anyone within 20 feet of the box.  He had some very good deliveries at times as well.  I think his main problem was he wasn't coached at all so he never got better, but he's quick and direct.  He'll do well at that level.

Agree with all of that. Hopefully with more game time and a bit more space, he’ll learn to relax  a bit more with his final ball. Think he’ll give his usual 100% and be a stand out at that level.

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

22 year old Midfielder Marcel Langer his way from Schalke 04 Reserves to Gorgie according to EEN

Stendel coached him as a youngster at Hanover

If he's an improvement on Bozanic and Damour in midfield, we're better off.

Also reports that Stendel is after Barnsley attacking midfielder Mamadou Thiam. He'd be an improvement on Moore, and Moore's been ok. 

I want a goalie. 

If he's an improvement on Bozanic and Damour in midfield, we're better off.
Also reports that Stendel is after Barnsley attacking midfielder Mamadou Thiam. He'd be an improvement on Moore, and Moore's been ok. 
I want a goalie. 

This would allow us to play a defensive midfield partnership of “Toby and Marcel”