57 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

48 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Hard lines, Braga. greggy.png

45 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Jim Spence 1 Turkish Twitter daftie 0

5jNkXKm.png

EOgYqovXsAAstjp.thumb.jpeg.033cb1a8e6b6ea34f67e348df7cdd38b.jpeg

On 10/01/2020 at 19:15, Hendo said:

Oh dear. By the look of those proposed signings, Hearts have now realised their place in the natural order. I'm a st Mirren fan, and I'd be gutted if we signed some of the players mentioned. 

We've just signed an international/former Bundesliga and Eredivisie winger. Pray tell which comparatively lofty markets are St. Mirren shopping in these days?Warnock

Now that Levein ain't calling the shots things are going to be a little different from now on. 

In all seriousness, this signing is a proper fucking grenade being chucked onto the field situation.

Hes either blows the relegation race wide open and drags half the league back into it, ot he rebounds off a tree and blows up in your own face.

I dont think theres going to be a middle ground with this lad.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

In all seriousness, this signing is a proper fucking grenade being chucked onto the field situation.

Hes either blows the relegation race wide open and drags half the league back into it, ot he rebounds off a tree and blows up in your own face.

I dont think theres going to be a middle ground with this lad.

Great point well made. He might be a good signing or he might not be a good signing. Found the grenade metaphor helpful too. 9/10. 

17 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

We've just signed an international/former Bundesliga and Eredivisie winger. Pray tell which comparatively lofty markets are St. Mirren shopping in these days?Warnock

Now that Levein ain't calling the shots things are going to be a little different from now on. 

Bear in mind that Hendo has already said he'd be embarrassed by the players we were after.  Just a shame we can't pick up guys who have a whopping 15 games at league two under their belt.

48 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I'll say this for you, the social media lads or lasses you have are very good at accentuating the positive and ignoring the negative.

Well they'd be a pretty shite media team if we unveiled a player and highlighted parts of his cart that haven't worked out.

The last time hearts were all excited about a European attacker who was allegedly changing their season he looked like they had drafted him in from a building site and stuck him in a kit. I fully hope this guy is equally as inept but at least does something memorable in the process. 

Well they'd be a pretty shite media team if we unveiled a player and highlighted parts of his cart that haven't worked out.

‘Hearts are obliged to announce the signing of an unknown quantity who could well be shite but by some work of magic may score a few along the way’

1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:

They certainly will. 
No winter break in the Championship, for starters.