Heart of Midlothian 2014-

When you read the quotes you see just how completely delusional the dropped whingers at Hearts were:

"He [Stendel] will say it [the decision to cut him loose] is for football reasons, it's up to him, but you'll never know the truth," -Berra

It's like he's completely oblivious so the fact he's been utter dogshit for a year now. There's no conspiracy, Berra was dropped for being shite and gifting the opposition goals.

"It puts the players on edge. They think if he can treat Christophe Berra like that, I could be next." -Daly

If a player is shit then they should be next, Stendel is absolutely right to cut these three loose.

17 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Colin Doyle told to beat it now. Our gaffer is the German Bob Malcolm.

dismay.png

This reminds me when Butcher told most of our squad to find new clubs only to be stuck with these players after the transfer window had passed. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

5 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

This reminds me when Butcher told most of our squad to find new clubs only to be stuck with these players after the transfer window had passed. 

Didn't he have to rely on those players to play though?  Doyle, Berra, Wighton etc can easily sit in the reserves if we can't shift them, they won't be called upon.

8 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Didn't he have to rely on those players to play though?  Doyle, Berra, Wighton etc can easily sit at the bar in the main stand if we can't shift them, they won't be called upon.

FTFY

52 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

The most gut-wrenching thing in all of this is that perennial halfwit Tom English has written a piece that makes complete and total sense. 

Had to happen eventually, I suppose. 

He knows his stuff when it comes to peanut hugging........So I'm told.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

The most gut-wrenching thing in all of this is that perennial halfwit Tom English has written a piece that makes complete and total sense. 

Always think he's about the only non-moronleft  in the Scottish football jounro pool.  Talks a lot of sense (most of the time) and doesn't give a toss about arselicking the Old Firm.

8 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Colin Doyle told to beat it now. Our gaffer is the German Bob Malcolm.

dismay.png

He played twice at Pittodrie last season and both times managed to win a free kick for either missing or fumbling the ball under no contact. One was actually a free kick he missed that floated in to the net.

Can't believe he was still there at the beginning of the season.

1 hour ago, Merkland Red said:

He played twice at Pittodrie last season and both times managed to win a free kick for either missing or fumbling the ball under no contact. One was actually a free kick he missed that floated in to the net.

Apparently his son is seriously ill and his head's not been in the game because of this.  Offered an (out of the blue) one year to let him stay settled while his laddie recovered.  LEvein's signing record was disastrous, but I've no problem with Doyle getting another year on that basis.

16 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

Apparently his son is seriously ill and his head's not been in the game because of this.  Offered an (out of the blue) one year to let him stay settled while his laddie recovered.  LEvein's signing record was disastrous, but I've no problem with Doyle getting another year on that basis.

As noble as that is he's probably on a decent wage. Don;t you also have three keepers and apparently looking to take in a fourth?

5 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

As noble as that is he's probably on a decent wage. Don;t you also have three keepers and apparently looking to take in a fourth?

Oh yeah, no doubt we have too many pretty shit keepers (three first team ones in Doyle, Zlamal and Pereira), but decency is sometimes more important than mere figures.

As a seaosn ticket holder and a contrinutor to FOH, I've no objection to us having given Doyle a short contract extension on the grounds of family health issues.  My own employer would do the same.

Edited by lennyzer0
too many words

6 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Oh aye, he's utter dugmeat along with the other two keepers. But I was referencing the nationality of those getting launched. 

Cast-Iron-1915-Help-Wanted-No-Irish-Need

He's surely not going to be on less than a grand?

I was thinking somewhere around that figure, maybe a little more. I’d take a grand a week but it’s not a huge amount for a top 4 side (on budget) to be paying what they were hoping could be first choice goalie - brought in to challenger Bobby.

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I was thinking somewhere around that figure, maybe a little more. I’d take a grand a week but it’s not a huge amount for a top 4 side (on budget) to be paying what they were hoping could be first choice goalie - brought in to challenger Bobby.

No not a great amount but January is a difficult time to get players in and every little helps. Still £52k a year before any bonuses too.

15 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

He is far and away the best pundit in Scotland. Sad that it takes an Irish Rugby fan to show up the idiots employed by the BBC