Jambo Stu

Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Be afraid, even your apparent best players are absolutely deluded about their current situation.

We've never finished below 8th under TW, and Halkett has never played for a team who have finished above Saints...

This is so far down the list of things that hearts fans give a f**k about right now. Way way way down the list. 

16 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

This is so far down the list of things that hearts fans give a f**k about right now. Way way way down the list. 

You're not worried your players are publicly telling lies to try and excuse, what they also publicly admit, a lack of fight in the squad.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're not worried your players are publicly telling lies to try and excuse, what they also publicly admit, a lack of fight in the squad.

I'm worried because we only have 4 good players in our entire squad and 3 of them are constantly injured. Meanwhile, bafflingly, our owner seems to be under the false impression that the squad of players we have is capable of challenging in the top half of the table when the reality is we are rock bottom where we deserve to be from our form over the last 18 months. 

Is it even remotely realistic that Halkett has attempted to fool people deliberately into believing St Johnstone are shitter than they are in order to justify hearts being currently shite? Think about what you are saying. Is it not more likely that Halkett is just thick as f**k and trotting out the usual cliches expected of players at press conferences?  

Hope Mr.Ross is enjoying his late Christmas Dinner tonight, having had us in training yesterday in preparation for today's devastating, comprehensive victory.  

A victory which leaves Heart of Midlothian Football Club as the nailed-on relegation candidate favourite. 

image.png.5c31d0e87d85cd70cfd814991b1958ac.png

1 hour ago, AberdeenHibee said:

A victory which leaves Heart of Midlothian Football Club as the nailed-on relegation candidate favourite.

I had to check if that was literally true. Apparently Hearts are nowhere near the favourite; SkyBet have Hamilton, Ross County and St Mirren ahead of them in the running for a bottom two place, with Hearts at an almost profligate 4/1. The political stats nerds at fivethirtyeight, on the other hand, put Hearts as the favourite at a 45% chance of relegation.

Petrie.gif.9dfff94e6026d3542e132845fd4c2606.gif

Edited by Aim Here

I can get 5's on Bet Victor that Hearts will go down. Obviously need a few more humpings to achieve favourite status. Sheep, Staggies away and Sevco should fix that up. 

I just don't understand why that silly old c**t Budge has Levein doing anything in or around the club.

It's like Mrs LH coming home early from work on a Thursday, catching me baws-deep in my sister-in-law, then showing her how our dishwasher works.

54 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I just don't understand why that silly old c**t Budge has Levein doing anything in or around the club.

It's like Mrs LH coming home early from work on a Thursday, catching me baws-deep in my sister-in-law, then showing her how our dishwasher works.

I'm not sure whether you're Craig Levein because you're shafting Heart of Midlothian's fanbase and why Ann Budge is showing Hearts fans about a dishwasher, or your wife is Craig Levein and your sister-in-law is Daniel Stendel and the dishwasher is Heart of Midlothian football club and you're the entire first team squad. Analogy is unclear.

Is there a P&B thread for thinly-veiled male-menopausal sex-fantasies where this could be clarified?

3 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

This would appear to be the problem. Just what the f**k is the failed Director of Football/ Manager doing still hanging around the club like a bad smell? Why has he not been emptied? He is almost single handedly to blame for the mess Hearts are in. Crazy situation. 

funny though. 

Never thought I’d say it but I’m actually getting to the point of not giving a flying f**k about Hearts anymore.

The way the clubs being run , the fact that after making a complete c**t of things, Leveins still there, the fact that everyone but Budge can see what a mess he’s made, the fact that we went for a manager with a less than impressive track record and the fact that we have a bunch of totally spineless players who look like they really couldn’t give a shit .

Relegation fodder to the core 

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

That Hearts rant twitter page is quite a read, what a complete clusterfuck your club is.

Yup

You obviously have degree in “ Stating The Fucking Obvious “ 

13 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Yup

You obviously have degree in “ Stating The Fucking Obvious “ 

Never actually put much thought into how Hearts are run, just that without Naismith you play shite, but jesus f**k what a state your club has become. When it's put in a timeline its grim reading, one clusterfuck after another, wouldn't go as far to say I feel sorry for you because I don't,  if it was my team I'd be fucking raging. Somecunt needs to kill/pump f**k out of budge and leave her chained in a dungeon. 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Never actually put much thought into how Hearts are run, just that without Naismith you play shite, but jesus f**k what a state your club has become. When it's put in a timeline its grim reading, one clusterfuck after another, wouldn't go as far to say I feel sorry for you because I don't,  if it was my team I'd be fucking raging. Somecunt needs to kill/pump f**k out of budge and leave her chained in a dungeon. 

Is that not McPhees new role?