Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Hendry used to like to go walkies, his positioning was a bit.. erratic. That wee cheeky smile and the wee curl in his hair whilst effortlessly strolling past players with grace and debonair tho :wub:

Oh-eh-oh, Jack Hendry's on Tinder, 

Oh-oh-oh, he's messaging yer sister, 

Oh-eh-oh, he's gonna get his end awaaaay. 

Sign him. 

Edited by Dele

I'm sure Hendry will turn out to be decent enough Scotch Premiership player. I'm not particularly interested in a loan deal considering where we are at the moment and the fact that his confidence is likely to be shot.  I would be happy to see us take him on a Jean-Marc Bosman once celtic offload him in a couple of years. 

Hendry might turn out decent but we have a poor performing, confidence-shot centre half currently captaining the side. Don’t really need another one in our predicament.
Also seen on Twitter the idea of getting Nesbitt from the pars or Bowie from the Rovers. Both look promising and could turn out to be real talents but probably not ideal for a relegation battle.

Was told the Berra rumour a while ago, but took it with a pinch of salt - the same guy said Naismith would be on his way too.

Bold moves by Stendel, but this has to happen if we want to get players in.

If we can move on Mulraney, Wighton, Keena, Wighton, Berra, Whelan, etc, it's progress - decisive stuff from Stendel. 

Not unless you're a Lowland League fan. I love the guy, but he's more done than fidget spinners.

He turns 35 this month yet he’s played more football (37 and a half hours) for hearts than anybody else this season.

If Halkett and Souttar had been available he’d probably have become useful cover by now,

but basically we’ve already used up whatever he had left.

In all seriousness, I'm not sure how I feel about this.

He is completely useless to us now as a footballer and if he moves on it will free up a decent wage. On the other hand, we don't know how the rest of the squad will react to the captain being unceremoniously binned.

Perhaps we can't afford to be sentimental, but it doesn't feel like a fitting end for a committed player who was, until recently, a very good defender for us.

9 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Was told the Berra rumour a while ago, but took it with a pinch of salt - the same guy said Naismith would be on his way too.

When Stendel said we can't afford to have players who are injured every 2 weeks, it wasn't particularly difficult to figure out who he meant.

That said, Naismith was training with the first team today so he hasn't received the Berra treatment yet.

11 minutes ago, DC92 said:

When Stendel said we can't afford to have players who are injured every 2 weeks, it wasn't particularly difficult to figure out who he meant.

That said, Naismith was training with the first team today so he hasn't received the Berra treatment yet.

A fully fit Naismith would be great - he needs to be with the squad as well, rather than training at home most of the time. (if that's true)

Budge admitted being too loyal to Levein - Levein has been too loyal with too many people - this decisiveness is refreshing, and I like it - if it backfires, at Stendel's tried to shake things up - the stagnation was killing us anyway.

Edited by paranoid android