Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 win in 18 is almost the same as Hecky. 

Amazed Shaggy McPhee and Daly weren't booted out with Rolf. 

I know a young manager who would be ideal for Hearts,  picked up invaluable experience at Barnsley and Leeds and is available on a free soon. 

Next Tynie guy might not have Rolf's luck in the derbies, be afraid. 

Keep plugging away sniffer pal, will post something worthwhile yet mate.

Two words; Valdas Ivanauskas
Or baws oot and get the big man, Eduard Malofeyev. Bring him home.

Will Robertson be interested after being blanked by the club for his SFA HoF inauguration? Possibly.

Budge will probably like that Robinson has done well with a club with a similar ownership model.

Shteeve McLaren would be entertaining, maybe not for the Hearts fans though...

The Budgie is so out of touch with what folk would want that I wouldn't be entirely surprised if she got taken in by Pressley's bullshit in an interview and unveiled him as a club legend new manager.

Hilarious on the one hand, but I'm not sure I could suffer through listening to him slaver his shite in media interviews every week. 

18 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Will Robertson be interested after being blanked by the club for his SFA HoF inauguration? Possibly.

Budge will probably like that Robinson has done well with a club with a similar ownership model.

Shteeve McLaren would be entertaining, maybe not for the Hearts fans though...

Would Hearts legend John Robertson be interested in managing Hearts?  Yes. Yes he would.

I hope it's not him though, can't handle the young team who never seen him play hounding him out after a bad run.

Nathan Jones is getting the bullet from Stoke today.  Obviously hasn't worked out there but they are a bit of a mess and he's been a bit unlucky.  He done an outstanding job with Luton, I'd be interested in him.  Young enough and ambitious with a point to prove.

14 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Would Hearts legend John Robertson be interested in managing Hearts?  Yes. Yes he would.

I hope it's not him though, can't handle the young team who never seen him play hounding him out after a bad run.

Of course Robbo would be interested. Would he be up to the task? He’s done well in building a squad that competes very well at the top end of the Championship but then again Terry Butcher has done that to an even better extent in the past but look where that took him.

As you suggest a legend returning can bring its own issues, good and bad. He would be granted a degree of settling in time by the majority of Jambo fans however if things didn’t improve much it could all become pretty toxic. Levein didn’t want to be shite but he stuck at it too long as he had the support of Budge. He even continued after suffering a heart attack so his willingness to do well can’t be questioned he just couldn’t hack it and had to be pushed when his time was up a good while ago. 

Robinson May be a shout or a guy who has done well down South such as Jones could be a shout. 

Whoever takes the role will have quite a challenge in their hands but if they can turn the ship from the rocks could bank a good bit of goodwill with the support especially if Hibs hang on to Heckingbottom too long.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

The Budgie is so out of touch with what folk would want that I wouldn't be entirely surprised if she got taken in by Pressley's bullshit in an interview and unveiled him as a club legend new manager.

Hilarious on the one hand, but I'm not sure I could suffer through listening to him slaver his shite in media interviews every week. 

Don't agree she's out of touch - do you expect her to give quotes to the press saying "if it's not better by the end of Oct, he's out because this is fkn dire"?  The only thing she is guilty of is being too loyal to Levein by about 6 months. I will be more than happy if she stays on in a Chair role. Maybe not Ch Ex  for much longer, given her age.

5 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

It’s strange that the physio wasn’t sacked but he was.

Unless one of them was the other's line manager, or unless any alleged session took place on a physio table while teenage player was lying on an adjacent table waiting to get an ultrasound  treatment, I fail to see what it would have to do with the club.

Unless one of them was the other's line manager, or unless any alleged session took place on a physio table while teenage player was lying on an adjacent table waiting to get an ultrasound  treatment, I fail to see what it would have to do with the club.

Physio would report to the club doctor I would guess, certainly not a coach / under 21 manager. Still thought it’d be both or neither sacked. Doesn’t really matter though.