Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Hate the Armed Forces stuff. My auld man was in the forces as were my grandfathers and their fathers. We can remember Macrae's Battalion without this recent invention.

Police, nurses, firefighters, doctors and teachers do loads for communities too.

5 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Is Levein away yet?

Rumour on KB is that he has been asked to stand down and his replacement has been identified. :lol:

Is it Pressley? :lol:

Would sooner give Craigy another 5 years to turn the corner than have that snakey c**t slither back into Tynie in any capacity.

14 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Rumour on KB is that he has been asked to stand down and his replacement has been identified. :lol:

Would sooner give Craigy another 5 years to turn the corner than have that snakey c**t slither back into Tynie in any capacity.

Levein was definitely at Tynecastle yesterday - not sure if it's unusual for him to be in on a Sunday or not. Probably nothing. 

1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

I'd genuinely look into emigrating even further away if that c**t got anywhere near the dugout.

What infuriates me from what Levein panders to is that he says he never questions the work rate. Has he seen the other teams in this league? Livingston and Motherwell run themselves into the ground and chuck their bodies at every ball. Give me some of that for a start because I have seen nothing of the sort from our players. Mad how over the course of this last year, we'd still be there or about for relegation and that's fine.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

5 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

What infuriates me from what Levein panders to is that he says he never questions the work rate. Has he seen the other teams in this league? Livingston and Motherwell run themselves into the ground and chuck their bodies at every ball. Give me some of that for a start because I have seen nothing of the sort from our players. Mad how over the course of this last year, we'd still be there or about for relegation and that's fine.

I think that Levein has a way that he would like to play that involves pressing as a team high up the pitch. It's even worked on (very) rare occasions and he often talks post match about the side failing to put this idea into practice. 

I think the issue is either that himself and his coaching staff are unable to communicate their ideas to the players or the players signed are incapable of playing a system that requires close teamwork or the team is irreparably bereft of confidence. It could be all three things at once even.  

11 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

...is a funny way to spell "pumping the physio bandy"

It was a rare bit of Edinburgh football harmony where Ross and Stubbsy were singing from the same hymnsheet.

15 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

I think he's burnt his bridges at Hearts under the current regime for whatever reason. 

There seems to be a theme of people going from well thought of to their face suddenly no longer fitting under the Budge/Levein regime at Hearts. Jack Ross, Neil Alexander and Adam Eckersley being 3 that spring to mind. 

2 hours ago, bobbykdy said:

There seems to be a theme of people going from well thought of to their face suddenly no longer fitting under the Budge/Levein regime at Hearts. Jack Ross, Neil Alexander and Adam Eckersley being 3 that spring to mind. 

Ozturk and Kitchen were both dropped and shifted pretty quickly after being made club captain as well.

Had a wee look in in Kickback, in the middle of a 6 week ban for calling someone an arsehole. 

No surprise really, what with the poster in question being a club employee and that. 

The Craig Levein fan club are having a merry old time sticking up for their pal. 

after watching the highlights I think there are a serius problem of selfconfident, every semi-arrival to our zone is almost goal, and we fail some cleary goal.... moreover if maclean with 35 created more chances in 30minutes than the rest in all game we have a strong problem....

ok, there are key players injuried, but without them the team is enough strong to win some matches IMO

although I repeat like garlic (spanish proberb) CL is old/narrow mind, and what is worse, he cant motivate the players. very worried situation

---- other day we speak about signing/loan politicy.....

1 hour ago, Eckauskas said:

Had a wee look in in Kickback, in the middle of a 6 week ban for calling someone an arsehole. 

No surprise really, what with the poster in question being a club employee and that. 

The Craig Levein fan club are having a merry old time sticking up for their pal. 

Pleased I'm banned until 2034 (for calling Dexter an arsehole)