Heart of Midlothian 2014-

17 minutes ago, McGarci said:

do you think we will sign another CB without halket and souttar? or with berra, dikamona and smith is enough?

Can't see it.  Souttar is back soon and any new signing would be unattached so take a while to get up to speed anyway.  Haring is back in training too so could be used there if needed.

do you think we will sign another CB without halket and souttar? or with berra, dikamona and smith is enough?

So basically Berra and Smith. Levein would seemingly play with 10 before starting Dikamona it seems. Personally not sure why either.

Quite a few Scottish Clubs have signed up to it.

Dunfermline, Falkirk, Kilmarnock, St. Mirren, Queen of the South, Stranraer, Sevco, Annan Athletic, Gretna 2008.

I have mixed feelings about it, on one hand I'm thinking politics should be kept out of sport and Images of the grotesque, triumphalism, over the top celebrations you see at Ibrox come to  mind.  On the other hand I have huge respect for the brave individuals in the armed forces, including a  friend who was killed in Afghanistan. 

As long as we don't go down the Ibrox route I'm quite happy.

17 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Cringeworthy bollocks.  They could offer the armed forces free tickets and leave it at that if they really wanted. Armed forces day is just weird, has f**k all to do with football.

I think you are right, I get pissed off when I sign up to something online that gives cheaper deals to the armed forces and f**k all to moaning b*****ds who have done bugger all for their country.

Mind you, It feels like most matches are "Whingeing Fucker Day" at Easter Road this season.....................

46 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I think you are right, I get pissed off when I sign up to something online that gives cheaper deals to the armed forces and f**k all to moaning b*****ds who have done bugger all for their country.

Mind you, It feels like most matches are "Whingeing Fucker Day" at Easter Road this season.....................

Always wonder what, exactly, the armed forces invading Iraq etc. has "done for us"?

Other than increase the chance of us being blown up in our own country, of course.

Always wonder what, exactly, the armed forces invading Iraq etc. has "done for us"?
Other than increase the chance of us being blown up in our own country, of course.
Don't think the squaddies just gathered in a group and decided to go invade Iraq, if you want to moan about that blame the government for blindly following trigger happy USA.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I dont necessarily disagree with your point, and remember, 73.4% of my posts are made up shite. The remainder are questionable.

29 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Don't think the squaddies just gathered in a group and decided to go invade Iraq, if you want to moan about that blame the government for blindly following trigger happy USA.

Well if you sign up for the army, you're surely expecting to be getting shipped off to foreign countries without having any say in it, so forgive me if I'm not going to play along with this wee story about them being forced there against their will. Its literally the job description. 

There are plenty of people in other professions who do as much, if not more, for the country but don't get nearly the same attention. I'm sure we'll get firefighters' day, teachers' day or nurses' day sometime soon.

This thought crossed my mind the other day too. But I suppose teachers don’t risk their lives everyday going to work

Well maybe in Ayrshire . . . .