Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Ann Budge responding to fan discontent by talking about Hibs. 

She’s so removed from the support. 

If she’s asked by a journalist to talk about hibs would you rather she rolled out some bland vaguely respectful platitudes or gave the journalist a proper story by delivering a tirade about how hibs are going down because they’ve too ugly to stay up?

Obviously you’d prefer the second option

Which is why I hope I can rely on your vote in the next Foundation of Hearts Election

If she’s asked by a journalist to talk about hibs would you rather she rolled out some bland vaguely respectful platitudes or gave the journalist a proper story by delivering a tirade about how hibs are going down because they’ve too ugly to stay up?

Which is why I hope I can rely on your vote in the next Foundation if Hearts Election

You can also expect my vote.

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Which is why I hope I can rely on your vote in the next Foundation of Hearts Election

I'd vote for any candidate who didn't try and crawl inside their arsehole at every possible opportunity.

Yet more empty chat from the arsehole in charge this morning. 

Blaming injuries to three players. Because that’s the only thing he can fucking hang on to, to excuse the last 10 months of utter shite he’s been responsible for. Banging on about how the players look in training, which has absolutely f**k all to do with winning games. 

It’s quite sad that a proper Hearts legend has turned into a proper hate figure. 

3 hours ago, Eckauskas said:

Yet more empty chat from the arsehole in charge this morning. 

Blaming injuries to three players. Because that’s the only thing he can fucking hang on to, to excuse the last 10 months of utter shite he’s been responsible for. Banging on about how the players look in training, which has absolutely f**k all to do with winning games. 

It’s quite sad that a proper Hearts legend has turned into a proper hate figure. 

See the BBC have quotes from talking about you'll be going more defensive, and how that's been the main focus of training over the past two weeks...

7 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Saturday is Budgement Day for Levein apparently.

I doubt that, but you never know.

There's meant to be some sort of organised anti-Levein demonstration before the game.

I'm going to the game, but f**k getting involved in a demonstration.

I hope we win, then he resigns or Budgie fires him.

Edited by paranoid android

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

See the BBC have quotes from talking about you'll be going more defensive, and how that's been the main focus of training over the past two weeks...

See, you'd understand why we were shipping goals if we were going gung ho at teams with a swashbuckling attacking style, when the reality is our attacking play is as w**k as our defending.

Even if we win on Saturday and next week as well, it's not enough.

It would appear to be according to kick back

It’s not like sniffer pee rot to be talking pish! Usually it’s an attempt at humour. And before we lose and Levein walks / is pushed, I sincerely hope, if we are to lose, that is the outcome.

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I doubt that, but you never know.

There's meant to be some sort of organised anti-Levein demonstration before the game.

I'm going to the games, but f**k getting involved in a demonstration.

I hope we win, then he resigns or Budgie fires him.

That's more likely to happen on Wednesday night, though, after we crash out of the league cup. 

You had me worried there so I had to check. The League Cup match is 25th September not next Wednesday.