Heart of Midlothian 2014-

27 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I'm struggling to think of a subject I could be more apathetic about than "Olly Lee is no longer a Hearts player".

I hate to break this to you, JT, but I think he's just away on loan.

Seems like he's in year two of a shree-year deal anaw - think he'll likely move permanently at some point, mind. 

4 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I hate to break this to you, JT, but I think he's just away on loan.

Seems like he's in year two of a shree-year deal anaw - think he'll likely move permanently at some point, mind. 

Aye, hoping he manages to fool them enough to make it permanent in January. Luton fans must have been rolling about the floor after their "please don't go" performance. 

QURs6An.png

I'm struggling to think of a subject I could be more apathetic about than "Olly Lee is no longer a Hearts player".

Tbf, looked decent when he first came in. Then it became apparent quite quickly that we could a traffic cone or Jamie Hammil next to Peter Haring and they’d look decent as well as Haring could carry him, Cristian Nade and Garry O’Connor through a game at the same time. Haring got injured and Lee looked no better than average. Still, that’s us down to a mere 33 I think?

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Tbf, looked decent when he first came in. Then it became apparent quite quickly that we could a traffic cone or Jamie Hammil next to Peter Haring and they’d look decent as well as Haring could carry him, Cristian Nade and Garry O’Connor through a game at the same time. Haring got injured and Lee looked no better than average. Still, that’s us down to a mere 33 I think?

Sounds like wee Harry is off for a spell at QoS, and I think I heard Currie is away to East Fife. Couple more loan deals and hopefully Gary Mackay can sleep easier at night.

A lot easier if he took off his ****ing headwand, but still.

Edited by JamieThomas

Someone on Facebook the night saying Cochrane might be heading to Dunfermline on loan rather than QOS, but f**k knows, obviously. 

Think Currie is away on loan to Forfar?

More loans before the deadline, I'd guess.

Doubt we'll see this Japanese lad from Man City in time for this weekends game, but we'll see. 

18 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

That's tremendous business by the Pars tbf.

Hope it's good business for us. This guy better be a big upgrade on McDonald and Cochrane - otherwise what is the point of developing another team's player at the expense of developing our own contracted youngsters?  Levein will know what Cochrane and McDonald can do - he's seen them play every day for years. How the fck does he know how good Meshino will be after watching 20 mins of youtube? Just another gamble.

Edited by Pet Jeden

5 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Hope it's good business for us. This guy better be a big upgrade on McDonald and Cochrane - otherwise what is the point of developing another team's player at the expense of developing our own contracted youngsters?  Levein will know what Cochrane and McDonald can do - he's seen them play every day for years. How the fck does he know how good Meshino will be after watching 20 mins of youtube? Just another gamble.

Whilst they can afford to, it's a fair bet Man City haven't signed a Sunday leaguer tbf

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Whilst they can afford to, it's a fair bet Man City haven't signed a Sunday leaguer tbf

Unfortunately, I fear that what you’ve just said is in fact how we decide whether these loanees will be good enough. On today’s showing he’s a good dribbler, a shitebag in the tackle and has little game nous. He might go on to be very good but it’s not obvious

Unfortunately, I fear that what you’ve just said is in fact how we decide whether these loanees will be good enough. On today’s showing he’s a good dribbler, a shitebag in the tackle and has little game nous. He might go on to be very good but it’s not obvious

He arrived yesterday and was playing with teammates he’d never met before in a team that’s got to be struggling for confidence

It’s really too early to say if he’s going to be a valuable asset or not but he’s already my favourite player since Jose Quitongo

He arrived yesterday and was playing with teammates he’d never met before in a team that’s got to be struggling for confidence

It’s really too early to say if he’s going to be a valuable asset or not but he’s already my favourite player since Jose Quitongo
I'd put him just below pre-arrival David Vanacek tbh

1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Thought he looked no bad tbh. I imagine he'd look even better in a team without a complete fucking weapon as a manager.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Agree. So why is Levein pitching him in?