Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Looks like Dario Zanatta is off to Partick on a permanent deal. Good luck to the lad, makes sense to do it now rather than waste another year on loan.

Looked decent in league one and championship but not shown much in the premiership, albeit limited opportunity. Would wish him well.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/aaron-hickey-of-hearts-linked-with-man-city-as-pep-guardiola-eyes-1-5m-move-1-4991749
Not expecting this to happen tbh

19 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Looked decent in league one and championship but not shown much in the premiership, albeit limited opportunity. Would wish him well.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/aaron-hickey-of-hearts-linked-with-man-city-as-pep-guardiola-eyes-1-5m-move-1-4991749

Have you boys got a James Traynor type character writing for The Scotsman?

31 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Would be an absolute culture shock going from Leveins philosophy to Peps, almost like taking up a new sport. Looking forward to getting him on loan too.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

They apparently enquired in August with a view to loaning back and we said no.  Selling him for £1.5m to anyone at this point would be daft, he's clearly going to be excellent if he stays injury free.

9 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Looks like Dario Zanatta is off to Partick on a permanent deal. Good luck to the lad, makes sense to do it now rather than waste another year on loan.

I would liked to have seen him get a run of games as he had ability, but we do need to get rid of some players. Reckon it's a very good signing for Partick, good luck to him.

I would liked to have seen him get a run of games as he had ability, but we do need to get rid of some players. Reckon it's a very good signing for Partick, good luck to him.

So we’re daft if we sell him or daft if we don’t? No way a Hearts player will stay injury free for more than 3 weeks at a time.

Talk of Harry Cochrane heading to QoS on loan you think this could happen? Noticed he played today v St Mirren reserves. 

Aye, think he’ll head out on loan. Should do very well and would be good for him to get games.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

So we’re daft if we sell him or daft if we don’t? No way a Hearts player will stay injury free for more than 3 weeks at a time.

I don't think it's daft full stop.  I liked the look of him and personally would like to see him get a chance but he's obviously not fancied so best to move on. We have Morrison, Mulraney, Clare, McDonald, Washington, Walker, Naismith and soon Meshino that can play behind the forward already.

10 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

They apparently enquired in August with a view to loaning back and we said no.  Selling him for £1.5m to anyone at this point would be daft, he's clearly going to be excellent if he stays injury free.

I've heard he's only on a short deal. Not sure if that's true or how compo would work if he gets poached. Clearly destined for higher things eventually. 

I don't think it's daft full stop.  I liked the look of him and personally would like to see him get a chance but he's obviously not fancied so best to move on. We have Morrison, Mulraney, Clare, McDonald, Washington, Walker, Naismith and soon Meshino that can play behind the forward already.

Apologies, meant to quote the Hickey related post. Where I also agree it’s daft to sell him for £1.5m now. He has so much potential, he might never hit it but if he’s going to then I want to see him do it for us.

after watching the highlights against celtic, I think Hickey is going to be really well. but nowadays is weak agaist strong players.... (obviously he still has a child body)

on the other hand pereira doesnt impress me (why we have 3 gk?.... maybe it would have better try to sign back gordon, or not?

after watching the highlights against celtic, I think Hickey is going to be really well. but nowadays is weak agaist strong players.... (obviously he still has a child body)

on the other hand pereira doesnt impress me (why we have 3 gk?.... maybe it would have better try to sign back gordon, or not?

There was a rumour (I seen on here) Zlamal might be leaving. I’d have taken Gordon back but I can’t see it now.