Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Guest JTS98

Anyone who gives a flying one about friendly results - good or bad - needs to take a wee break from the fitba, IMO. Couldn't care less.

As for Walker. The reason I dislike him isn't just the manner of his leaving. For me, that just summed up a guy who always seemed to be a bit of a p***k.

He dives, he constantly complains, he's lazy, he seems to have a major hard-on for himself despite having done basically nothing in the game. And he's really just got one of those faces.

Wasn't surprised at all when he tried to get himself a move to Rangers. I don't think there's ever been a human being whose face screamed 'Rangers' more than Jamie Walker.

Just don't like him. If he played for anyone else we'd really, really hate him. Not in the way other fans used to hate Hartley. They hated him because he was good. Walker's just a dick.

Decent player on his day, but a dick. Wish he'd gone to Aberdeen or something.

Hopefully just a matter of letting Lee find another club for free rather than having to pay him off - he started off quite well, but fell away, much like our season.

Think we've given up on Djoum  now, and Godinho looks to be away as well -  hopefully these exits will allow us to get a few players in, as long as they're decent, and not merely Leveinesque punts. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Has there been any indication whether you guys will be loaning Dario Zanatta out again? He was decent for Alloa last season and the talk is McCall sees him as a possible signing. 

I would not have thought so. Now that he's had a fair go of it in the Championship, this will probably be his make or break season for us.*

*Unless Goodwin wants to take him on loan for six months that is.