Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Accorrding to Tranfermarkt Washington was born in Chatham but

"through his mother he is eligible to play for Scotland, and through his Grandmother to play for Northern Ireland. "

So he's simultaneously an Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman

Complete Joke of a player

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

23 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Accorrding to Tranfermarkt Washington was born in Chatham but

"through his mother he is eligible to play for Scotland, and through his Grandmother to play for Northern Ireland. "

So he's simultaneously an Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman

Complete Joke of a player

Showing your age there, Topcat. When was the last time you heard an Englishman,Scotsman and Irishman joke? 40+ years ago? The jokes were rarely very funny - even to kids.  Talk about stereotyping ! The punchline was occasionally that the Scotsman was mean, occasionally that the Englishman was posh, but usually that the Irishman was thick

56 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Showing your age there, Topcat. When was the last time you heard an Englishman,Scotsman and Irishman joke? 40+ years ago? The jokes were rarely very funny - even to kids.  Talk about stereotyping ! The punchline was occasionally that the Scotsman was mean, occasionally that the Englishman was posh, but usually that the Irishman was thick

I apologise for any offence caused. 

I'd rather we'd signed David Malinkovic

Because that way I could use the "He's been to Hull and back" pun

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Apologies, I missed your follow up.

I was fairly unmoved when Walker left but I’m glad to have him back. As had been said, if he’s at his best he’s certainly worth having and from what he’s said he wants to be here and seems motivated which hopefully bodes well. Good signing #LeveinIn

Flat out refuse to believe Walker is only 26.

Good signing though, if hes fit, while Washington seems exactly the type of striker who'll cause issues up here.

Really happy with Walker.  Obviously a bit of a gamble fitness wise but he is a proven game changer up here.  He'll also hopefully have a bit of focus and determination to prove people wrong after his move south never worked.  

Walker, Halkett, Washington and most likely Naismith.  While we've got rid of Sammon and Martin.  Looking like not a bad window.

16 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Whilst being of the 'He can rot in his own pish' opinion, at least Walker being given the number 10 shirt hopefully means we've seen the last of Djoum.

Just replacing one w**k with another.

With Walker, folk are hoping that he's going to seize this opportunity to be the player we all hoped he could be.

I have a slight concern that he's basically done,  that his knees won't be up to it, and that we've maybe seen the best of him.

The likelihood is that it'll be the same old Walker - flashes of genius now and then between long periods of going missing - competition for Clare, apart from anything else.

As I've said before, my feeling is that it's up to him - at 26, he could really apply himself, sort himself out, and give it his best shot.