Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Quite a decent signing, luckily his knees will go after the first twenty miles in the Gullane sand dunes, leaving Levein with no choice but to play one of the pups from his kennel.

If only we had one of Europe’s best like Oli Shaw.

57 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

If only we had one of Europe’s best like Oli Shaw.

Shaw will move to a Ligue 1 club for £10m minimum, mark my words

Spoiler

...or maybe a Scottish League 1 team on a free?? montyyuk.png.c83f4572de55f6cea4a3383a899ebece.png

'A strong, pacey and skillful front man, Conor has found the back of the net regularly throughout his career in the domestic game, with his goals to minutes played ratio equalling one strike every three games.'

If you take away the 54 goals he scored for St Ives Town (no me neither) who played in the (checks notes) United Counties League Premier then he's scored 1 in 5.  Warnock

Why do Hearts even have to be cherry pick the stats here? Just give it to us straight like a pear cider. He's no bad at English League 1 and he might do well up here.  

6 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

'A strong, pacey and skillful front man, Conor has found the back of the net regularly throughout his career in the domestic game, with his goals to minutes played ratio equalling one strike every three games.'

If you take away the 54 goals he scored for St Ives Town (no me neither) who played in the (checks notes) United Counties League Premier then he's scored 1 in 5.  Warnock

Why do Hearts even have to be cherry pick the stats here? Just give it to us straight like a pear cider. He's no bad at English League 1 and he might do well up here.  

It might worded disingenuously but, to be fair, his goals ratio per 90 minutes at Peterborough, QPR and Sheffield United is roughly 1 in 3.

Encouraged by this signing. Not sure he'll score loads (HeartsStriker.txt) but he looks like a positive, energetic type and offers something different to Ikpeazu.

Halkett, Washington, Walker and Naismith (assuming they sign) would make it a decent window so far. When you add in the fact we've tied down Smith, Souttar, Haring and Ikpeazu on longer contracts then it actually looks like we've done some decent business in recent months. I wonder what horrible surprise awaits us around the corner.

34 minutes ago, DC92 said:

It might worded disingenuously but, to be fair, his goals ratio per 90 minutes at Peterborough, QPR and Sheffield United is roughly 1 in 3.

Encouraged by this signing. Not sure he'll score loads (HeartsStriker.txt) but he looks like a positive, energetic type and offers something different to Ikpeazu.

Halkett, Washington, Walker and Naismith (assuming they sign) would make it a decent window so far. When you add in the fact we've tied down Smith, Souttar, Haring and Ikpeazu on longer contracts then it actually looks like we've done some decent business in recent months. I wonder what horrible surprise awaits us around the corner.

1 in 5 during his spell at Peterborough, QPR and Sheff U according to my well researched sources (wikipedia admittedly Monty LewLew)

Agree though that the signings on paper have been pretty good so far. Washington appears to be a coup. Walker may be a w****r but we know he's got talent. Halkett is a solid purchase who will hopefully form a partnership with Souttar. We are bringing together a group of good players but whether Levein can get the best out of them remains to be seen. 

On 22/06/2019 at 17:38, JamieThomas said:

There's the work permit request in for Cletus Nombil. I'm sure that the SFA, run without favour under the illustrious rule of *checks notes* Rod Petrie will...oh.

warnock.png

Tapped_Out_Unlock_Cletus.png.f6faa1528e55623a4f0a466e8185d2cd.png

1 in 5 during his spell at Peterborough, QPR and Sheff U according to my well researched sources

That would be 1 per 5 appearances. (54 goals in 255)
@DC92 was quoting figures per 90 minutes played.

So you’re both right

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/conor-washington/leistungsdatenverein/spieler/249815

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That would be 1 per 5 appearances. (54 goals in 255)
@DC92 was quoting figures per 90 minutes played.

So you’re both right

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/conor-washington/leistungsdatenverein/spieler/249815

Prolific compared to the last striker we signed called Conor. I remember posting on here at the time that he would score 20 a season nae bother :lol:, so hopefully our latest Conor is absolute Dug Meat.

If you take away the 54 goals he scored for St Ives Town (no me neither) who played in the (checks notes) United Counties League Premier then he's scored 1 in 5.  warnock.png&key=36d19f11f1f0fbc95a2d79aada3888babd93dc2f4f32450f9c85c2d4a9471a0d

I’m not convinced you understand what cherry picking means tbqhwy