Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Me: At least Hearts haven't done anything shite since Monday
Craig Levein: Hold my entire fucking brewery

No mention of a contract length, shree year special isn’t it?
Left back has been a problem since Fyssas hung up his mic (or so it seems) so I’m not instantly against this signing. Injury prone and a lot of work to do until he’s up the level (he’s fat) doesn’t inspire me at the same time though

The decision for Clyde to “lose” both matches where they fielded an ineligible player, by 3.0 seems to me, in the scheme of things, to be the correct call. However, this ruling does show how scared the authorities are to punish bigger teams fairly. Hearts do exactly the same thing against Cove in the League Cup this season, and instead of rightly giving the match to Cove 3.0, which would have knocked Headts out of the competition, Cove get nothing and Hearts lose a random two points. Ludicrous.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The decision for Clyde to “lose” both matches where they fielded an ineligible player, by 3.0 seems to me, in the scheme of things, to be the correct call. However, this ruling does show how scared the authorities are to punish bigger teams fairly. Hearts do exactly the same thing against Cove in the League Cup this season, and instead of rightly giving the match to Cove 3.0, which would have knocked Headts out of the competition, Cove get nothing and Hearts lose a random two points. Ludicrous.

Was it not a different offence?

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was it not a different offence?

Both offences were for fielding ineligible players, and both Hearts and Clyde realised after the event that they had made a mistake and admitted it. The only difference was the penalties meted out.

1 minute ago, JamieThomas said:

Clyde got deducted 4 points for starting a boy in two matches. Hearts got deducted 2 points for sticking a boy on with 10 minutes to go.

Objectively, Hearts got the worst punishment.

Clyde games were effectively awarded as walkovers against them.

Hearts game wasn't.

1 hour ago, HibeeJibee said:

Clyde games were effectively awarded as walkovers against them.

Hearts game wasn't.

Exactly. Hearts game should also have been awarded to Cove as a walkover, regardless of how many minutes the guy spent on the pitch. Cowardice by SPFL.

Clyde got deducted 4 points for starting a boy in two matches. Hearts got deducted 2 points for sticking a boy on with 10 minutes to go.

Objectively, Hearts got the worst punishment.

Clyde got deducted actual points in the League

Hearts got deducted points in the Mickey Mouse cup group stages

Objectively Clyde’s punishment was harsher and rightly so because their misdemeanours were in a proper competition

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Has "top striker" Uche done his lazarus impression yet, or are we waiting for Saturday morning for that?

There's still the Rangers game to go. Levein will no doubt announce a few phantom pregnancies and cases of hurtyitis sustained at Ibrox, before the Saturday morning miracle cures.

Has "top striker" Uche done his lazarus impression yet, or are we waiting for Saturday morning for that?

Physically he’s ok

IMG_1554137978.421462.thumb.jpg.28953d11842c191d1aedf4d3a12d2082.jpg

but it was a concussion so if the doctor says there’s a risk then he can’t play whatever he says

Which is just as well

The Derby is important but not worth the risk of ending up brain damaged