Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I presume it's 5 months for Uche as they're having to invent a new surgical tool capable of piercing his skin

That, plus his taxi to hospital kept driving half a mile up the road while he was stood around on the pavement looking clueless.

It's just going to make it feel even better when we fucking sword Hibs on Halloween.

Come December, Berra and Dunne will be a strong pairing at the back. While Soappy is better at distributing the ball, Dunne is a better actual defender for me. He has been top class since coming in and every bit as deserving of the plaudits Souttar was getting.

Hopefully Clare can start playing a part soon, perhaps taking Naismith's role and allowing him to play more as a striker. Big Vanecek will be here for our first game after the January break as well.

We have options in the meantime and will bring in one or two in January if necessary. Just have to hope no other c**t injures themselves getting out the bath or some shite.

I see Vanecek scored in the first minute for Teplice today as they won 2-0 away from home. His sixth of the season so far.

Got a good feeling about this fellae. Hearts and Czech players just go. Bobby is already a cult hero.

9 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

While it was an encouraging win with half the first choice 11 missing, we'll need to see how we go when up against a team that can actually play 

You can discount this coming Tuesday's match then. 

I've seen a few Hibs fans this weekend go on about how Hearts were lucky against Celtic because they rested 'about six players' against us.

Celtic

Gordon

Lustig, Simunovic, Hendry, Tierney

Hayes (Forrest on 63 mins), Brown, Kouassi (Rogic on 70 mins), McGregor

Sinclair, Griffiths (Edouard on 63 mins)

So, yet more bitterness and revisionist fantasy. We hounded them that day as well and fully merited the win. There was absolutely nothing 'lucky' about it.

Edited by Elixir

35 minutes ago, Elixir said:

I've seen a few Hibs fans this weekend go on about how Hearts were lucky against Celtic because they rested 'about six players' against us.

So, yet more bitterness and revisionist fantasy. We hounded them that day as well and fully merited the win. There was absolutely nothing 'lucky' about it.

That's before you take into account we absolutely skelped them 4-0 earlier in the season. 

Celtic

Gordon

Lustig, Simunovic, Hendry, Tierney

Hayes (Forrest on 63 mins), Brown, Kouassi (Rogic on 70 mins), McGregor

Sinclair, Griffiths (Edouard on 63 mins)

Hibs thread for this pish

On ‎20‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 23:41, Elixir said:

I see Vanecek scored in the first minute for Teplice today as they won 2-0 away from home. His sixth of the season so far.

Got a good feeling about this fellae. Hearts and Czech players just go. Bobby is already a cult hero.

I was sat in the far corner of the Roseburn for the Aberdeen game, giving me a very good view of his save against GMS. The highlights really didn't do it justice. It was an outrageous save. I still find myself trying to comprehend how he got down so low, so quickly in order to meet it.