Heart of Midlothian 2014-

10 hours ago, Neiljb said:

Hearts Hall of Famer.

What would you give to have him expunged?

If you don't hate Phressssssley then you're basically a Celtic fan.  

Might start a facebook petition to have the c**t removed from the Hearts Hall of Fame. 

Snakey is destined to end up as a pundit on Sportscene or Sportsound once Steven Pressley announces that Steven Pressley has decided to retire Steven Pressley from being a football manager.

Would be a right result if he could relegate either or both of them.

I used to give Pressley the benefit of the doubt regarding how he acted as a Celtic player, thought he maybe got caught up in the moment and his actions weren't aimed at the fans.  Then he returned with Falkirk as a player and manager and acted like a complete p***k both times so f**k him.  Wonder if he'll still consider himself too good for Scottish football when no one else will touch him with a bargepole.

1 hour ago, LincolnHearts said:

Snakey is destined to end up as a pundit on Sportscene or Sportsound once Steven Pressley announces that Steven Pressley has decided to retire Steven Pressley from being a football manager.

Would be a right result if he could relegate either or both of them.

I remember when we first signed Pressley and there were a few derogatory comments from Dundee United supporters about the man's character, along the lines of him being a snake.  Really surprised me at the time as he seemed like a decent type to me.

Oh how naive I was.

On 11/10/2018 at 15:18, Tony Wonder said:

I used to give Pressley the benefit of the doubt regarding how he acted as a Celtic player, thought he maybe got caught up in the moment and his actions weren't aimed at the fans.  Then he returned with Falkirk as a player and manager and acted like a complete p***k both times so f**k him.  Wonder if he'll still consider himself too good for Scottish football when no one else will touch him with a bargepole.

I'm sure Owen Coyle thought he was too good for Scottish football at one point until he eventually realised he wasn't going to get a job down south and ended up at Ross County. That ended well. 

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I'm sure Owen Coyle thought he was too good for Scottish football at one point until he eventually realised he wasn't going to get a job down south and ended up at Ross County. That ended well. 

Nanananamanana didn't happen okay, PLEASE don't mention it again, honestly it never happened!!:bairn

I was impressed with him til the Celtic game.
Arguably his actions as Falkirk manager was just him doing his job.

On 10/10/2018 at 16:21, pittsburgh phil said:
On 10/10/2018 at 16:16, NJ2 said:

He’s featured quite a bit and we’re top of the league, so it’s fair to say he’s doing no bad. I’m not sure he gets in our best 11, probably Uche upfront himself or with Naismith just behind him, but so far he’s done well. A very clever player and a bit of a sexy fucker to boot. Overall, happy with Shagger Mac.

Some lad alright. And you're playing him on the artificial pitches too? Something Saints wouldn't do, to our cost I think.

In what way? Saints results on plastic pitches were pretty decent while Macca was here, weren't they?

On 12/10/2018 at 16:51, Dee Man said:

Rumour has it he was once approached by Hearts, but it fell through because he wanted a 'can leave if I'm offered the Celtic job' clause in the contract.

16 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I was impressed with him til the Celtic game.
Arguably his actions as Falkirk manager was just him doing his job.

He ran on the pitch for an equaliser then ran up and down a bit of the touchline getting it up the fans.  Bit beyond just doing his job, and it alone isn't what pissed me off, but he knew eyes would be on him after his return with Celtic. He knew exactly what he was doing.

On 12/10/2018 at 16:51, Dee Man said:

13 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Rumour has it he was once approached by Hearts, but it fell through because he wanted a 'can leave if I'm offered the Celtic job' clause in the contract.

I'm not sure either of these were Coyle tbh.

Second one was John Hughes/Mark McGhee I'm sure. First one im certain was Lambert but he was more on about the facilities. 

2 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

I doubt John Hughes was ever approached by Hearts.

Indeed. You can say many things about Hearts - we've employed a paedo manager, a drunk who couldn't speak a single word of English, and one who spent the entirety of each game playing World of Warcraft - but we've never knowingly went after one with a full on mental handicap.