Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, dundeeunited83 said:

What’s the football like under neilson?? Really happy to have him think it could be a great appointment imo!

If you're the kind of person who looks at the teacup ride at the shows and thinks "That's maybe a bit wild for me", then you're in for some treat.

What’s the football like under neilson?? Really happy to have him think it could be a great appointment imo!

Good luck wee the rest of the season yous have been brilliant so far! Craig levein he loves tangerine though

We fucking bodied the championship with some really good performances along the way. Got very cautious onve we got promoted.

12 hours ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Good luck wee the rest of the season yous have been brilliant so far! Craig levein he loves tangerine though

I have nothing but disdain for Dundee United but have some pride man.

Being in the Championship is no excuse for this sycophantic rubbish.

18 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Snakey been given his jotters by some Cypriot mob 4 games into the season.

Some collection of P45s he must have now.

titter.png

Hearts Hall of Famer.

What would you give to have him expunged?

Might have asked before (drunk/short term memory loss) but how is MacLean doing? I'd love to have seen him playing with Tony Watt although I know freeing up his wages is why we could get Watt in.

His link up play is about the best in the league and he's a wiry b*****d.

Might have asked before (drunk/short term memory loss) but how is MacLean doing? I'd love to have seen him playing with Tony Watt although I know freeing up his wages is why we could get Watt in.

His link up play is about the best in the league and he's a wiry b*****d.

He’s featured quite a bit and we’re top of the league, so it’s fair to say he’s doing no bad. I’m not sure he gets in our best 11, probably Uche upfront himself or with Naismith just behind him, but so far he’s done well. A very clever player and a bit of a sexy fucker to boot. Overall, happy with Shagger Mac.

He’s featured quite a bit and we’re top of the league, so it’s fair to say he’s doing no bad. I’m not sure he gets in our best 11, probably Uche upfront himself or with Naismith just behind him, but so far he’s done well. A very clever player and a bit of a sexy fucker to boot. Overall, happy with Shagger Mac.
Some lad alright. And you're playing him on the artificial pitches too? Something Saints wouldn't do, to our cost I think.

4 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

From the Hearts hall of fame, or generally?

shitwine.png

Not sure generally is justified for a bit of Mussolini like posturing, diabolical fashion sense and 10/10 cock-like personality.

Him and Vlad were far too similar which is why they were never destined to be together.