Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Seen two boys taking a line in the bogs last night at the urinals.  If you're resorting to snorting off a communal piss trough in full view of strangers at halftime of a match against Motherwell I'd suggest you have an issue.

First half: 1-1
Half time lines
Second half: 4-2
Can’t argue with the facts...

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Seen two boys taking a line in the bogs last night at the urinals.  If you're resorting to snorting off a communal piss trough in full view of strangers at halftime of a match against Motherwell I'd suggest you have an issue.

Mind someone had done a shite in the old trough in the main stand, so one half was dammed up. Ah, memories. 

^^ cool story

Today 08:55 AM#178 broondog  user-online.png&key=6ffb31d650b3b1aa27d321e5e79a10d88c3d3e11a94750c256bd4f7ac02e56a7 First Team Breakthrough

quote_icon.png&key=6293e0f92a349e7f823e113880012b7591cc4b47d0ef9812e9b44627cd41a661 Originally Posted by mca viewpost-right.png&key=5a7ecd34cbfe92f3a593d681ff4d361dec6def7a689b0a719c66360673ffeb60 Hearts have never had a better chance of winning this.. Considering they cheated in the early rounds - Almost Guaranteed to win !!! Cheats.. 100% correct.it is a disgrace they are still in the competition. what I dont understand is why they werent kicked out after fielding an ineligible player early on. the authorities always and I mean always bend over backwards for the cheats. absolutely disgusting.

to make it worse the c**** are probably going to play a home match at Murrayfield in the semi final. you honestly couldnt make it up. something needs to be done about this as they get away with it time and time again, they must be the luckiest team in the world. how many times are we going to allow them to gain an advantage without consequences? 

If Murrayfield is confirmed I plan to raise the matter with the SRU and the SFA and will be inviting signatures from fans groups should this happen. I have a very strong social media presence and plan to use that to get the message out there that this isn´t acceptable. will keep those on this board posted alongside those on social media.

The authorities have clearly caved in to broondog

Muirhead on bench for dumfermline tonight...why do players at that level want to leave hearts and think the grass is greener....

Would imagine the chance to earn a considerable salary down south helped. I’d take him back tbh.

20 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Hearts and Aberdeen, brothers in arms.

IMG_20180928_202419.jpg

I like how petty football fans are that local papers feel the need to put one clubs badge above the other :lol:

32 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

I know I would have complained if the Aberdeen badge was above ours :lol:

Theres something very "Scottish Fitba" about it all :lol:

Levein absolutely slaughtering the SPFL was sensational, btw, just seen his interview on SSN. Literally says the decision has been made purely for the benefit of the Old Firm. Nice to see a public figure calling them out on it.

Next few games:

Rangers (a)

Aberdeen (h)

Celtic (n)

Hibs (h)

Celtic (a)

Killie (h)

Top sixtastic! Apart from Aberdeen obviously.

Intetesting games ahead. Shame that the Rangers v Hearts game is not on telly. Biggest league game of the season so far l would say.

Edited by Neiljb

The simple reality of football and sport suggests we're surely going to lose our unbeaten run in one of those games. Given our home record, I can't see it happening at Tynecastle, which would point to one of the games in Glasgow and the questions of our credentials that would follow.

If that doesn't happen, though...

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

The simple reality of football and sport suggests we're surely going to lose our unbeaten run in one of those games. Given our home record, I can't see it happening at Tynecastle, which would point to one of the games in Glasgow and the questions of our credentials that would follow.

If that doesn't happen, though...

If that doesn’t happen, then of course you’d be serious contenders for the league.

But then again, if my auntie had baws, she’d be a Hearts fan. 

After this run of games, if us or Rangers make the League Cup Final, we're not scheduled to play either of the Old Firm in the league again until Celtic at Tynecastle on Wednesday, 27th February. That's four months.

When have rearranged fixtures from the League Cup semi-finals and final been played in recent seasons? Dundee away is having to be moved, and Rangers at Tynecastle, scheduled for Sunday, 2nd December will likely need changed.