Heart of Midlothian 2014-

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Keena and Martin on loan to us, rumour.

We don’t really need midfielders can Martin play in defence? He’s apparently just followed us on Twitter.

f**k knows nobody seen Martin kick all ball in over a year. I think he is actually keyser soze

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Wow sounds great. 

:bairn

On the limited game time he's had, he seems to have a decent passing range and good set piece delivery. On the negative side, he's very one paced and lacks aggression. Probably the kind of player that you would need to accommodate in the side, and at Hearts he's not good enough to build the side around him.

Levein has been quoted along the lines of he's got good ability and attitude but he's just not his cup of tea.

23 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

We don’t really need midfielders can Martin play in defence? He’s apparently just followed us on Twitter.

I remember watching one of those Youtube compilations of this guy ( Martin) when Hearts first signed him..Must admit he looked like he  had something about him  , think he,s been capped  at various levels  as  well ..Think he,s been locked in a cupboard or something for ages as he hasn,t even been playing  for any of the reserve/development sides ..Still has around 2 years left at Tynecastle so its got to be in his interest to play somewhere ..Good luck to them both if it happens..

Martin is a shameless c**t who has known for over a year that I have more chance of being in a Hearts squad than he does.

Interesting that he could be going out on loan now that he's in the last year of his shree point five year deal.

I wouldn't wish him upon Hibs.

I don't think Martin's a bad player - he's not the most dynamic midfielder, but could do ok in the championship if he gets a run of games - I can't blame him for sitting tight if we've been daft enough to give him a lucrative three and a half year deal at the age of 29.

Keena is highly regarded, and did well for Queens Park last season - he played in a recent televised league cup game (against Raith?), and his touch looked heavy, but that could have been due to a poor pitch.

Edited by paranoid android

57 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Martin is a shameless c**t who has known for over a year 

Thought you were talking about Martin_T for a second :lol:

bit harsh mate!

Martin_M however  Kello.jpg.ac9ae1cf2d20f729abe3b28165d748b3.jpg

Edited by Egg Shen

Sold! Maulary Martin is all yours! Top baller. Great guy. You’ll love him.

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

I don't think Martin's a bad player - he's not the most dynamic midfielder, but could do ok in the championship if he gets a run of games - I can't blame him for sitting tight if we've been daft enough to give him a lucrative three and a half year deal at the age of 29.

Keena is highly regarded, and did well for Queens Park last season - he played in a recent televised league cup game (against Raith?), and his touch looked heavy, but that could have been due to a poor pitch.

He looked absolutely w**k in that game, I'm not overly enamoured with either signing. 

Keenan could be our fourth choice striker and Lord knows where Martin fits in, we've got a ton of central midfielders. Don't think the move will be beneficial to the players as far as game time goes. 

Would be a good move for Keena,the lad needs game time and will score goals for the Pars.I have high hopes for him.

Martin would be a brilliant addition but they'd be better signing him permanently because he's just so awesome.

Keena is one that excites me, seems to have a real knack for scoring goals whether that's been on loan, for the reserves or for the first team in pre season.

Martin might well do ok at that level, he's a good passer but as said above he's got next to no aggression so it depends whether you can accommodate that.

As for him being shameless I don't think that's true.  He's on a very secure contract that we were daft enough to give him, why on earth would be move on willingly for significantly less money just because it'd suit Hearts fans.  He's also never been a problem off the field, he's always turned up for training and made himself available, it's not like he's acting like a p***k.  Find it hard to blame anyone but Hearts for this situation.  All that said it'd be good to get him out the door, even on loan.