Heart of Midlothian 2014-

You wont (well, shouldnt) find a United fan wishing anything less than a full and speedy recovery to Levien. Even though he left us to sook the SFA boaby.

He's welcome back at Tannadice any day. Especially as manager

Edited by mishtergrolsch

Stupid p***ks but can you imagine the media up here showing videos of a typical OF singalong in a bus?  Perhaps, but take that with a grain of kosher salt.   Also I don't think Hearts could or even should ban them.  Aye, what they are singing is wrong and stupid.  But it's not being sung at the match and it would set a dangerous precedent for clubs to ban people for things that happen way out of range of a ball being kicked.

2 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Stupid p***ks but can you imagine the media up here showing videos of a typical OF singalong in a bus?  Perhaps, but take that with a grain of kosher salt.   Also I don't think Hearts could or even should ban them.  Aye, what they are singing is wrong and stupid.  But it's not being sung at the match and it would set a dangerous precedent for clubs to ban people for things that happen way out of range of a ball being kicked.

I'd get silly c***s like this identified, then purposely invited to a game as a V.I.P by the club under the pretence they'll be going on the pitch at HT to do the HT draw , before  footage of their misdemeanour is played on a big screen and Scott Wilson has a microphone under their nose for a repeat karaoke performance with booing from all four sides of the ground guaranteed.

7 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I'd get silly c***s like this identified, then purposely invited to a game as a V.I.P by the club under the pretence they'll be going on the pitch at HT to do the HT draw , before  footage of their misdemeanour is played on a big screen and Scott Wilson has a microphone under their nose for a repeat karaoke performance with a rousing rendition from three sides of the ground guaranteed.

Fixed that for you m9

I'd get silly c***s like this identified, then purposely invited to a game as a V.I.P by the club under the pretence they'll be going on the pitch at HT to do the HT draw , before  footage of their misdemeanour is played on a big screen and Scott Wilson has a microphone under their nose for a repeat karaoke performance with booing from all four sides of the ground guaranteed.

But you’d have to be a complete moron to fall for ...

Oh hang on

As you were

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

Yeah, cos nothing bad has ever happened due to antisemitism.

Bonus points for whataboutery.

12 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Yeah, cos nothing bad has ever happened due to antisemitism.

Bonus points for whataboutery.

I doubt very much if the guy singing can even spell antisemitic, he's just being a p***k rhyming a line in his song with "Hughes".

There's no need to make more of it.

3 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I doubt very much if the guy singing can even spell antisemitic, he's just being a p***k rhyming a line in his song with "Hughes".

There's no need to make more of it.

And nothing ever went wrong sweeping antisemitism under the carpet.

Jews have learned to take it seriously when people sing about hating them.