Heart of Midlothian 2014-

8 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

So is that Cummings scored at least 4 more goals since Jan than Naismith has?

Brilliant use of that £5k+ a week for you :lol:

Just wait til he has to score goals against proper teams m8.

Edited by BawWatchin

Just now, Forest of Dean said:

He doesn't even need to if he wants to have a better season than Naismith.

You seem very pleased to have a player that you were no doubt screaming pedophile at a year or so prior.

39 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

So is that Cummings scored at least 4 more goals since Jan than Naismith has?

Brilliant use of that £5k+ a week for you :lol:

Perhaps we should have diverted the cash to Fernando Ricksen's weekly nappy fund instead. C'est la vie.

Right lads, that's this season over and I've better things to waste my time on. Clearly everyone else at the club does too. See you in July.

sound.png

Perhaps we should have diverted the cash to Fernando Ricksen's weekly nappy fund instead. C'est la vie.
Right lads, that's this season over and I've better things to waste my time on. Clearly everyone else at the club does too. See you in July.
sound.png

Ffs :lol:

39 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Didn't get a chance to see the game yesterday but I see Marcus Godinho made his Hearts debut.  How did he do?  I know you guys lost but I'm always curious to see how the Canadian players make out

He did ok at right wing-back - made one or two mistakes, but he wasn't alone in that -  quite chunky.

Edited by paranoid android

Didn't get a chance to see the game yesterday but I see Marcus Godinho made his Hearts debut.  How did he do?  I know you guys lost but I'm always curious to see how the Canadian players make out

Bit ropey to start but the whole team we’re having a shaky start. Grew more composed and the game went on. I seen him a few years back in game at Stirling Albion and he looks a lot bigger now.

On 7/3/2017 at 13:49, The Tackle said:

:lol: £10 charity bet Hearts win 2 out of the 3 derbies in the upcoming season.

On 7/3/2017 at 13:58, Dindeleux said:

I'll take that bet.

Hearts to win 2 out of 3 derbies before the split? You're on, name your charity you can put my £10 if Hearts fail to do this into MND Scotland.

On 7/3/2017 at 14:05, Fraser Fyvie said:

Deal.

Hi The Tackle,

Based on Hearts winning 0/2 derbies so far this season they cannot win 2/3 before the split.  Can you please pay out on my bet and Fraser Fyvie's please?

Cheers

Dindz

#TB4

Don’t no what other hearts fans think ,but the young boys were bullied all over the park   Against motherwell ,ie godhino and Cochrane ,time for a rethink , wee have older and far more experienced boys out on loan doing fantastic, and not getting a sniff of first team football  with hearts. zanatta at raith  Angus Beith at Stranraer and ally roy  scoring for fun and getting player of the month for his team ,and picked for player of the month for the whole of the league of Ireland  . Cmon common sense must prevail .

In translation, Hearts fans, Ally Roy is just about good enough for the bench of a part time championship team. Should go straight in to your starting XI next season though.[emoji106]????

14 minutes ago, Rangeman said:

Don’t no what other hearts fans think ,but the young boys were bullied all over the park   Against motherwell ,ie godhino and Cochrane ,time for a rethink , wee have older and far more experienced boys out on loan doing fantastic, and not getting a sniff of first team football  with hearts. zanatta at raith  Angus Beith at Stranraer and ally roy  scoring for fun and getting player of the month for his team ,and picked for player of the month for the whole of the league of Ireland  . Cmon common sense must prevail .

giphy.gif