Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Hearts haven't had the best preseason results (apart from a massive win in the Oban tournament) but as has been pointed out numerous times, no- one really gives a f**k about pre season.

One thing I have noticed however is Hearts fans are quick to leap in and tell everyone how only 1 first team player was on and it was just the kids etc.

If this is the case, is no-one concerned that all your premiership rivals are playing first team players in friendlies (for fitness, familiarity, shape etc) but hearts have yet to give their first team a run out?

We've got Preston on Saturday then Everton next week. I expect it'll be much stronger teams in those two.

We've got Preston on Saturday then Everton next week. I expect it'll be much stronger teams in those two.

Exactly.

A whole new ethos is in place at Hearts. Player fitness and condition are far more important than putting 17 goals past a Red Lion reserves XI.

I'd expect the starting eleven against Everton will not be far off.

Hearts haven't had the best preseason results (apart from a massive win in the Oban tournament) but as has been pointed out numerous times, no- one really gives a f**k about pre season.

One thing I have noticed however is Hearts fans are quick to leap in and tell everyone how only 1 first team player was on and it was just the kids etc.

If this is the case, is no-one concerned that all your premiership rivals are playing first team players in friendlies (for fitness, familiarity, shape etc) but hearts have yet to give their first team a run out?

There is little to be gained from playing the pub sides we have so far with our strongest side.

As has been mentioned, we have two games against Preston and Everton and a League Cup match before the league campaign starts in which to do so.

£32 to see the famous :lol:

Except that's only in the five platinum sections of the Wheatfield, where due to season ticket sales, there's only about a dozen tickets left at that price.

Unlucky.

I'd prefer you were banned, tbh.

Not sure on what grounds.

I wouldn't be getting all precious on another teams pages, but each to their own I guess.

Life as a Dundee fan must be dull.

Edited by LincolnHearts

What was it you called a bloke in a picture? - a bent shot. You then referred to someone as a 'cock smoker'. Of course, the latter was deleted by Tynie, as was my reply and the post questioning of why my reply of quite rightly pulling you up on being a cretin, was deleted.

What was it you called a bloke in a picture? - a bent shot. You then referred to someone as a 'cock smoker'. Of course, the latter was deleted by Tynie, as was my reply and the post questioning of why my reply of quite rightly pulling you up on being a cretin, was deleted.

You lead a very sheltered/dull life pal. I told no lies (imho) with either comment, but was given a warning by a moderator.

Repeated? Homophobic?

Nah.

Will be putting you on block once I work out how to do it. Good luck trolling on other teams pages though.

Love you.

Rob x

You must be gutted that you haven't goaded him into an argument!Give it a rest ffs.

You must be gutted that you haven't goaded him into an argument!Give it a rest ffs.

Goaded him into an argument? What? I set my stall out pretty early that he should be banned. I have no reason to argue with him and have quite clearly shown (as by his own admittance that he was 'right') that he's a homophobe. The discussion was complete until you interjected with your pointless input. Let's leave it there.

Goaded him into an argument? What? I set my stall out pretty early that he should be banned. I have no reason to argue with him and have quite clearly shown (as by his own admittance that he was 'right') that he's a homophobe. The discussion was complete until you interjected with your pointless input. Let's leave it there.
Put the pitchfork away. If you see objectionable content report it and leave it to the moderating team.

Between us and Div we'll decide who gets banned. The guy was warned, it's up to him how he posts from now on.