Heart of Midlothian 2014-

As big a 'minter' as a bunch of you pretending to be Hibs players on a forum?

Who the f**k says 'minter' in edinburgh by the way?!

Nobody's "pretending to be" Hibs players on here, chump. Are you pretending to be Mr Romanov? At least you've got people talking about your tragic forum though so congrats on that I guess.

Nobody's "pretending to be" Hibs players on here, chump.

You definitely were. I read a conversation between some c**t and rod petrie (on here). That's when i realised there was no point bothering with the hibees on here any longer as you's have clearly chucked it.

You definitely were. I read a conversation between some c**t and rod petrie (on here). That's when i realised there was no point bothering with the hibees on here any longer as you's have clearly chucked it.

Or it's just something to pass the time with during the summer when absolutely f**k all happens m9.

If you want to join in you only need to ask.

Israeli journalist on twitter:

Nigeria international Juwon Oshaniwa tells me he is expecting to receive the proper paperwork this week and will join Hearts FC soon.

Good news. Apparently, it's the anti-immigration hysteria down south that's holding things up.

As to the important matters of forums... Kickback is well moderated when you compare it some other forums. I don't look at many but compared to any Rangers forum, it is perfection. The amount of bile that's allowed on Sevconian forums is truly shocking.

On the other hand, some of the mods on JKB need to follow their own rules regarding trolling. Also, allowing folk to talk about other supporters - usually Hibees - as 'vermin' kind of goes against the hate-speech ethos. I enjoy a good laugh at Hibs but to call them vermin ffs! I have Hibee friends and unlike the Ugly Sisters in the west, many of us here have families or extended families that include both Hearts and Hibs fans. It's this typed of infantile crap that pollutes most fan forums. P&B is better than that IMHO.

Considering we've went nearly three FUCKING months without a competitive game, it's a wonder it has only taken until now for there to be a good meltdown. Fucking hell.

To be honest, the brown stuff should've hit the fan when we lost to Dumbarton.

Robbie and Levein for the chop soon and so much for yon bearded continental wage thieves... :guns