Heart of Midlothian 2014-

If any Hearts fans (or anyone on here) are looking for some Hearts related discussion for the new season then there is a wee forum trying to grow that you are welcome to join.

www.talkhearts.co.uk

Started with guys who were fed up of Kickback moderation and it is developing into a decent forum. While nowhere near as big as KB, it's fairly busy and the discussion is decent. Very laid back and you won't be suspended if you decide to swear or say something controversial. Contributors always welcome.

Obviously it's early to judge him and I hope he does well, but he looks like another Glen/Elliot/Mole/Weir/Carrick etc to me. We'll see though.

Word.

I'll be wishing him to the East Fife scrapheap if the Goaliver moniker catches on, though.

If any Hearts fans (or anyone on here) are looking for some Hearts related discussion for the new season then there is a wee forum trying to grow that you are welcome to join. www.talkhearts.co.uk Started with guys who were fed up of Kickback moderation and it is developing into a decent forum. While nowhere near as big as KB, it's fairly busy and the discussion is decent. Very laid back and you won't be suspended if you decide to swear or say something controversial. Contributors always welcome.

^^^ Chrambo's marketing strategy.

If any Hearts fans (or anyone on here) are looking for some Hearts related discussion for the new season then there is a wee forum trying to grow that you are welcome to join. www.talkhearts.co.uk Started with guys who were fed up of Kickback moderation and it is developing into a decent forum. While nowhere near as big as KB, it's fairly busy and the discussion is decent. Very laid back and you won't be suspended if you decide to swear or say something controversial. Contributors always welcome.

Lot of ABSALUTE ROASTERS on that site, m8.

If any Hearts fans (or anyone on here) are looking for some Hearts related discussion for the new season then there is a wee forum trying to grow that you are welcome to join.www.talkhearts.co.ukStarted with guys who were fed up of Kickback moderation and it is developing into a decent forum. While nowhere near as big as KB, it's fairly busy and the discussion is decent. Very laid back and you won't be suspended if you decide to swear or say something controversial. Contributors always welcome.

Isn't that the site Dexter set up in protest at the very rules as a moderator he introduced on JKB :lol:

:lol:

Other than the odd bit of stupidity on here at times, I reckon P&B is as good a forum if not better than any others I have visited. I've never particularly enjoyed club forums as they tend to be a bit insular at best and at their worst they're positively :1eye For me, it's much more enjoyable discussing football with fans of other clubs.

So it's P&B for me.

Sorry Dexter.

Other than the odd bit of stupidity on here at times, I reckon P&B is as good a forum if not better than any others I have visited. I've never particularly enjoyed club forums as they tend to be a bit insular at best and at their worst they're positively :1eye For me, it's much more enjoyable discussing football with fans of other clubs.

So it's P&B for me.

P & B is great. Just a suggestion if folk want to discuss Hearts a bit more in depth as well as post on here.

If any Hearts fans (or anyone on here) are looking for some Hearts related discussion for the new season then there is a wee forum trying to grow that you are welcome to join.www.talkhearts.co.ukStarted with guys who were fed up of Kickback moderation and it is developing into a decent forum. While nowhere near as big as KB, it's fairly busy and the discussion is decent. Very laid back and you won't be suspended if you decide to swear or say something controversial. Contributors always welcome.

:lol:

Yup, think P&B is better than JKB or the splinter forum - who would've thought that Hearts' forums would follow the blueprint of Scotland's Presbyterian churches....

Anyway, when the france is this Nigerian dude signing?