Heart of Midlothian 2014-

On 04/09/2020 at 00:45, paranoid android said:

The word on the street is that the deal to take Hickey to Bologna is an attempt to cut celtic out of any cash. 

That's obviously too good to be true, but I'll take it for now.

There's no way I'll sleep the night with this much of an erection, but it'll keep the sheets off my sunburn. 

That was based on the reports that it was a loan with an obligation to buy. Then people confused that with Bologna paying a loan fee.

Nobody stopped to think at any point that if you could shaft other clubs out of sell-on fees as easily as that then every single club on earth would be doing it.

11 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

😬

WHERE IS HIS HAIR?!?

Souttar's Twitter likes first caught my eye when he was liking all the "it's coming home" stuff during the last world cup. It's been a natural progression from there to being a massive statue-loving, anti-masker, Tory c**t.

Evening #lads.

Current ICT, former Hearts player and all round lovely chap James Keatings did a wee pod with some ICT fans where he named his Best XI of players he's lined up with during his career. It's largely an Edinburgh select as you might imagine so have a listen and see what you think. Some good stories to be heard I'm sure.

https://thewynessshuffle.podbean.com/e/best-xi-james-keatings/

You can get it on Spotify, Apple and Google podcasts as well. 

20 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

That's Popescu confirmed, sounds like a good signing.

We were utterly and completely abject up to the Jan window in the 18/19 season. The arrivals of Hladky and Popescu, with a few others, were the lynch-pins in what turned out to be a very narrow, but highly unlikely, escape from relegation. 

For an on-loan centre half to have such an impact in a team at the wrong end of the league speaks volumes. He should be majestic in a team that will be operating at the right end of the division below.

We were utterly and completely abject up to the Jan window in the 18/19 season. The arrivals of Hladky and Popescu, with a few others, were the lynch-pins in what turned out to be a very narrow, but highly unlikely, escape from relegation. 
For an on-loan centre half to have such an impact in a team at the wrong end of the league speaks volumes. He should be majestic in a team that will be operating at the right end of the division below.

So basically you’re saying we wouldn’t be in this mess if it weren’t for Popescu

So helping clean up that mess is the least he can do

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Just saw on Sky Hickey signed for Bologna... havnt been paying attention, how much did he go for or rumoured to go for..

Says here it was an undisclosed fee.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/hickey-leaves-for-serie-a 

Wiki says it's believed to be around £1.5 million, so probably ten bob. 

Edited by paranoid android