Heart of Midlothian 2014-

21 hours ago, weirdcal said:

I did wonder as it was said to be running at riccarton.
After all the hoohah about training being cancelled I'd hate to think a player has been injured by not following rules and endangering the season

As if he would have been able to get away with that.

We all know how professional and on the ball the SPFL are. :mellow:

12 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

As if he would have been able to get away with that.

We all know how professional and on the ball the SPFL are. :mellow:

Having said that, imagine the seethe if Big Leitchy and Wee Nicola shut Scottish fitba down because Soapy was doing laps at Riccarton against orders. 

Had a look on kickback and seen people genuinely moaning about us losing to Sheffield United.  Weirdos.

It's our first game in over 5 months, missing players and we played 2 entirely different 11's per half, against a pretty much full strength top half EPL team who are effectively match fit.  

Had a look on kickback and seen people genuinely moaning about us losing to Sheffield United.  Weirdos.
It's our first game in over 5 months, missing players and we played 2 entirely different 11's per half, against a pretty much full strength top half EPL team who are effectively match fit.  

I was quite pleased with 1-0...thought we might get a real thumping tbh

Have a better feeling about this lad than I do about Freer or Roberts somehow - certainly seems quite pacey. 
So was Jake Mulraney, mind. [emoji6]

There are few players quite so irritating as the winger with pace but limited ability to deliver a cross

They’re constantly raising your hopes and then dashing them,

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

There are few players quite so irritating as the winger with pace but limited ability to deliver a cross

They’re constantly raising your hopes and then dashing them,

That was the thing with Jake - clearly has pace, but doesn't seem to know how to make the best use  of it, and rarely produced anything;.

We (Levein) should have known something was up when Jake wasn't getting games for Inverness in the Championship. (no offence or irony intended)

Good that we ended up getting cash for him. 

1 minute ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Very strange another signing Yet Neilson just the other day said he we would be cutting his squad in half from 32-16... 🤔

It's an odd concept, but he seems to want to replace ineffective players with more productive players.

We've already moved on Clare, Washington, Doyle, Ikpeazu, Morrison and Burns - Hickey may be moving imminently, and it seems we're trying to move more players on. 

42 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

Very strange another signing Yet Neilson just the other day said he we would be cutting his squad in half from 32-16... 🤔

He's already moved out over 20 players and more still to go.  Can't wait til everyone you want to shift is gone before adding or you'd have an underprepared team when it kicks off.

On 24/08/2020 at 22:30, Empty It said:

Looking like Hickey to Celtic, another young Scottish players career over before its started.

On 25/08/2020 at 09:10, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Sounds like he’s turning down Bayern and Seria A to stay in Scotland. Oh dear, oh dear.

An agreement between Hearts & Bologna for Aaron Hickey is edging closer & is expected to be completed next week. The 18 year old defender has been told he will be part of the first team & will play his part in the season ahead in Serie A

Hopefully he does well out in Italy 

An agreement between Hearts & Bologna for Aaron Hickey is edging closer & is expected to be completed next week. The 18 year old defender has been told he will be part of the first team & will play his part in the season ahead in Serie A
Hopefully he does well out in Italy 
Great news if true.

The word on the street is that the deal to take Hickey to Bologna is an attempt to cut celtic out of any cash. 

That's obviously too good to be true, but I'll take it for now.

There's no way I'll sleep the night with this much of an erection, but it'll keep the sheets off my sunburn. 

Edited by paranoid android

An agreement between Hearts & Bologna for Aaron Hickey is edging closer & is expected to be completed next week. The 18 year old defender has been told he will be part of the first team & will play his part in the season ahead in Serie A Hopefully he does well out in Italy 

Lombardia Hearts membership drive may be paying off

IMG_1464.jpg.677107ae52b8f66c306b7933fe90e214.jpg

ETA Bologna is technically the wrong side of the river but they’re not fussy

On 04/09/2020 at 00:45, paranoid android said:

The word on the street is that the deal to take Hickey to Bologna is an attempt to cut celtic out of any cash. 

That's obviously too good to be true, but I'll take it for now.

There's no way I'll sleep the night with this much of an erection, but it'll keep the sheets off my sunburn. 

Papers today reporting youve agreed a £1.5m deal that sees Celtic pocket around £400k.