Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Actually wanted neil son to have good times with us then move to Scotland manager once Steve Clarke fails. Not now though. They deserve none of it

This is definitely one of the Hibs boys. Absolute dead cert, surely!

On 14/08/2020 at 10:10, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

Honestly fuming about this guys. I think we should , if feasible, just punt off the SFA/SPFL and leave them with a 9 team league see how they cope then. Joke of an organisation

On 14/08/2020 at 14:27, Cauliflower-HMFC said:

It just gets worse every day from the SFA and SPFL and I'm quite frankly over it. We would be welcomed more in the english league than this shower of corrupt, Old firm pencil pushing w*nks that run the show. Its the same with the politics in this country. SNP is c*ltic and Torys is R*ngers.  We are stuck in the middle of a shit storm and seem to be the biggest culprits. Weird analogy yes but the whole country can get tae.

My favourite part was how quickly it took him to 'get over it'. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Mr. X said:

well done gifs Page 7 | WiffleGif

image.png

👍

Exactly the point, albeit you got there for the wrong reason - it's been tedious for months now and still your lot go on and on.......     more complaints than a wardfull o' hypochondriacs

image.jpeg.fcdbf20de18dbacee61f70d9b26d8f30.jpeg

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

25 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

How good is this lad? Is he really that promising? 

Just quite calm and composed on the ball, always wants to play a pass, and good with both feet - just slotted into the side at 16, and made himself a first-pick - he third game was a cup final, and he didn't give James Forrest a kick - I think Forrest was Scottish Player of the Year that season?

Other fans will likely have noticed more technical aspects of his game, but he's just a good player at a very young age, who may go on to become a great player.

Edited by paranoid android

5 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Just quite calm and composed on the ball, always wants to play a pass, and good with both feet - just slotted into the side at 16, and made himself a first-pick - he third game was a cup final, and he didn't give James Forrest a kick - I think Forrest was Scottish Player of the Year that season?

Other fans will likely have noticed more technical aspects of his game, but he's just a good player at a very young age, who may go on to become a great player.

Cheers. Just read that he's a left back. 'sake., could he not have been a centre half or a right back from Scotland point of view! :(

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Cheers. Just read that he's a left back. 'sake., could he not have been a centre half or a right back from Scotland point of view! :(

We've had him at right-back a few times, and he has played as part of a back three  - I think he's done fine there, but other fans have been less keen.

I guess your high-level scouts can see things in young players that show particular promise, but f**k knows what that is, tbh - I've aye wondered.