Heart of Midlothian 2014-

And Liam Fox on his bike, in other good news.

Andy Kirk offered the job in charge of the woman's team, since there is no reserve league this year. Obviously, Hearts want to keep him on, which seems fair, given the job he did with the reserves.

Edited by lennyzer0

2 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

Ross Stewart of Livi about to sign as back up keeper, Not the most exciting buy ever, but any keeper who's not Periera brings has to bring the average amount of talent in the Tynecastle goals up a bit.

I believe it’s just a loan but as long as Gordon doesn’t get injured I’m not worried.

Ross Stewart of Livi about to sign as back up keeper, Not the most exciting buy ever, but any keeper who's not Periera brings has to bring the average amount of talent in the Tynecastle goals up a bit.
Poor signing.

3 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

Not when it's Ross Stewart, it doesn't.

44 minutes ago, Navallion said:

I believe it’s just a loan but as long as Gordon doesn’t get injured I’m not worried.

If Gordon does get injured, be very worried.

11 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Anyone slating Stewart mustn't have seen Pereira/Doyle/Zlamal last season because a cardboard cut out of Stewart could've saved more

At the same time that they were putting utterly inept performances, Stewart was doing the same a division lower.

Stewart is this year's Bryn Halliwell/Lee Hollis type signing. Only there to fill the bench if Gordon or Zlámal get injured and maybe play in the Challenge Cup if that's a thing this year.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

That's him signed. 

Any truth in the Greg Stewart to Hearts rumour? 

I saw "Stewart moves to Hearts" on the live transfer thread and my heart was in my throat, thankfully it was just Ross Stewart. Nae chance Gregsy goes there.

It's cool, lads - if we're no' allowed to train, we'll just send the boys to Spain or the Slug & Lettuce eight at a time. 

It's no fair

But maybe Hearts should obey the rules?

They shouldn't have been training until the 24th like all the other clubs.

Only "premiership" teams were allowed to train. And as you'll be fully aware, Hearts are NOT a premiership team.

Hearts should be further punished for breaking the rules.

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

It's no fair

But maybe Hearts should obey the rules?

They shouldn't have been training until the 24th like all the other clubs.

Only "premiership" teams were allowed to train. And as you'll be fully aware, Hearts are NOT a premiership team.

Hearts should be further punished for breaking the rules.

Other clubs were starting to go back next week.  

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Was it not the 17th they were allowed to start  training? and  that's now been pushed to the 24th

No, we could all have started training by now if we liked. Would be bizarre if Hearts were the only team in the championship allowed to train.