Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

What a fucking slaver you are.

If anything it would have been 50-50, both north (away) and south (home) stands were full, Hearts overspill went into the Keytech and as usual the main stand was near capacity with home fans.

The point I was making was that when Hearts came to Starks Park in the past they filled their end and the overspill adjacent to the Railway. Hearts will take between 3-4000 fans so not the wee team as was previously suggested. 

1 minute ago, Kernow Hearts said:

The point I was making was that when Hearts came to Starks Park in the past they filled their end and the overspill adjacent to the Railway. Hearts will take between 3-4000 fans so not the wee team as was previously suggested. 

You're Kidding?

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nobody gave a single f**k about Hearts when voting.

It was entirely about what was best for each club, and that's how they voted. Over the past decade you've been a perennial bottom half side neither challenging for the title or trophies, and have been in the second tier, why would anyone feel threatened by that to the point of trying to "put Hearts out of business"?

Not true. Aside from Admin and our season on the Championship and obviously the mess of last season Hearts have been top 6. Granted under Levein we have been punching below our weight but if managed correctly Hearts should be within top 3. However only if managed correctly, I appreciate that is not a given 

1 minute ago, Kernow Hearts said:

The point you were making was wrong, now you're changing your tune, just shut the f**k up.

2 minutes ago, Kernow Hearts said:

No.  Been to Starks Park several times. Hearts have a big support

If any of you are as good as your word that will only be at home and your away support will be akin to Stranraer. 

22 minutes ago, Kernow Hearts said:

Yes I appreciate that but if you feel your opinion is attached to fact or is correct it is objective. I am not a deluded fool either. Yes we are looking after our self interest but when other clubs collude in an effort to put us out of business the club has that right to stand up. I fully appreciate your side of the argument and see how Hearts can be viewed by some as hypocritical in their actions but this is a stand we must make. 

Aye, that's what we were all at.

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

I love the ideas that a) they quite like ICT for voting the 'right' way as if ICT's vote had anything whatsoever to do with helping Hearts and b) they're going to take revenge by refusing to support their club on the road. A huge following at every away ground next season would be reasonably beneficial to the team, but whatever.

11 minutes ago, Kernow Hearts said:

Not true. Aside from Admin and our season on the Championship and obviously the mess of last season Hearts have been top 6. Granted under Levein we have been punching below our weight but if managed correctly Hearts should be within top 3. However only if managed correctly, I appreciate that is not a given 

So third then