Heart of Midlothian 2014-

32 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Sorry for expecting professional footballers to have kept a good level fitness without playing or training with their team mates for 3 months. How ludicrous to expect a professional athlete to exercise on their own during a 3 month period.
Fortunately I don’t take any prescribed medication so I can laugh off this “joke”, wouldn’t be a great look if I did though. Think before you say stuff mate okay?

What players would be used for these games?

And what about the play offs? Or, since that doesnt affect Hearts, have you decided that it doesnt matter?

Well given I’ve just scheduled the end of the season before the next one even starts some c**t else can work on the finer details. I’m sure we could fit them in with a delayed kick off or force through an agreement it’ll be straight one up, one down or two up and two down.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Well given I’ve just scheduled the end of the season before the next one even starts some c**t else can work on the finer details. I’m sure we could fit them in with a delayed kick off or force through an agreement it’ll be straight one up, one down or two up and two down.

Great stuff.

Youd presumably have to have the final week for the play offs, even if you make it a one off tie, then you're needing a top flight side to play 9 games in 25 days.

The fact that you think giving sides around 3 days to plan for the next season, and potentially no idea what division theyll be in, should tell how illogical and stupid that is.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, PortoRaith said:

Aw the small club from Edinburgh spat the dummy!! Bet if it was Livingstone, Hamilton or St.Johnstone QC Ann Budge wont be bothered.

Good dont come to Starks Park clubs like Hearts & Partick not welcome here. Funny how Hearts are moaning about Cove, Raith & Dundee Utd, but not about Celtic winning the league, so how does that work?? Anyway one from Edinburgh's wee team like to answer?? 

Not going to take the bait but suffice to say you don't know your football. The last time Hearts came to Starks Park you had to open an extra stand to accommodate as the away fans outnumbered your lot 4 to 1. As regards Edinburgh's wee team, I don't see any Hibs fans on this forum so can't comment 

Great stuff.
Youd presumably have to have the final week for the play offs, even if you make it a one off tie, then you're needing a top flight side to play 9 games in 25 days.
The fact that you think giving sides around 3 days to plan for the next season, and potentially no idea what division theyll be in, should tell how illogical and stupid that is.

Why does this bother you so much mate?
Delaying the start of next season, we could have resumed this season. We’re still just going round in circles where you decide anything other than your opinion is stupid. It’s fine, we have different opinions, doesn’t matter.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Why does this bother you so much mate?
Delaying the start of next season, we could have resumed this season. We’re still just going round in circles where you decide anything other than your opinion is stupid. It’s fine, we have different opinions, doesn’t matter.

We're going around in circles because you're too fucking dense to understand that delaying the start of next season would cause refunds to Sky out a massive TV deal, while simply ending the 19/20 season caused minor refunds to a tiny deal.

Add in you claiming its somehow better to force sides to play 10 games in 25 days, and give some sides just 3 days to prepare for playing in a higher/lower division.

Its frankly staggering how you cant see how stupid you are being.

1 hour ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Subjective. The word you are looking for is "subjective". Not "objective".

As in, it's my opinion you're a deluded fool. This was never about integrity and always about self interest. For every club involved.

Yes I appreciate that but if you feel your opinion is attached to fact or is correct it is objective. I am not a deluded fool either. Yes we are looking after our self interest but when other clubs collude in an effort to put us out of business the club has that right to stand up. I fully appreciate your side of the argument and see how Hearts can be viewed by some as hypocritical in their actions but this is a stand we must make. 

3 minutes ago, Kernow Hearts said:

They can also be objective if you attach opinion or fact. Depends which way you see it. 

Facts are objective, opinions are subjective. It's what the words mean.

3 minutes ago, Kernow Hearts said:

Yes I appreciate that but if you feel your opinion is attached to fact or is correct it is objective. I am not a deluded fool either. Yes we are looking after our self interest but when other clubs collude in an effort to put us out of business the club has that right to stand up. I fully appreciate your side of the argument and see how Hearts can be viewed by some as hypocritical in their actions but this is a stand we must make. 

If you genuinely believe that absolute shite then you're disgustingly thick.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If you genuinely believe that absolute shite then you're disgustingly thick.

No I am not. That is how some Hearts fans see it so that is why they are taking a stand. No need to be insulting just because I think differently from you. 

Edited by Kernow Hearts

14 minutes ago, Kernow Hearts said:

The last time Hearts came to Starks Park you had to open an extra stand to accommodate as the away fans outnumbered your lot 4 to 1.

What a fucking slaver you are.

If anything it would have been 50-50, both north (away) and south (home) stands were full, Hearts overspill went into the Keytech and as usual the main stand was near capacity with home fans.

5 minutes ago, Kernow Hearts said:

Yes we are looking after our self interest but when other clubs collude in an effort to put us out of business the club has that right to stand up

Perhaps you shouldn't have threatened to bankrupt the other clubs 2 days before the 14-10-10-10 vote.

Just now, Kernow Hearts said:

No I am not. That is how some Hearts fans see it so that is why they are taking a stand. No need to be insulting just because I think differently from you. 

Anyone who sees it that way is disgustingly thick and absolutely deserves to be insulted.

8 minutes ago, Kernow Hearts said:

Yes we are looking after our self interest but when other clubs collude in an effort to put us out of business the club has that right to stand up.

Nobody gave a single f**k about Hearts when voting.

It was entirely about what was best for each club, and that's how they voted. Over the past decade you've been a perennial bottom half side neither challenging for the title or trophies, and have been in the second tier, why would anyone feel threatened by that to the point of trying to "put Hearts out of business"?