Jambo Stu

Heart of Midlothian 2014-

31 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

And now unlucky for Dundee and Ayr that Hearts and The Caley are in the league next season.

And didn't we beat Dundee 0-2 at Dens  in January?

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

And didn't we beat Dundee 0-2 at Dens  in January?

Possibly.  It's extremely rare that we don't beat Dundee or Ayr.  They seem to always shit themselves against us.

It was really nice of Hearts today to advise their previous manager that, the day after the announcement of their new manager, he is being replaced. What a quality club.

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It was really nice of Hearts today to advise their previous manager that, the day after the announcement of their new manager, he is being replaced. What a quality club.

Still, I bet Neilson was delighted to find he was the new manager when he saw it on the website last night.

46 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Some quality Assumptions going on here!

2 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Some quality Assumptions going on here!

Which Assumptions (don’t know why you used a capital ‘A’ but thought that I should as well) are these? 

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Which Assumptions (don’t know why you used a capital ‘A’ but thought that I should as well) are these? 

That Stendel wasn’t spoken to before you read it on the website or bbc . The capital A is likely my fat fingers👇

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

That Stendel wasn’t spoken to before you read it on the website or bbc . The capital A is likely my fat fingers👇

It’s not as funny if you don’t use these Assumptions.

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It’s not as funny if you don’t use these Assumptions.

I have some Assumptions if the judge orders the HMFC thread out of here that most on here won’t find it funny 👌

11 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

I have some Assumptions if the judge orders the HMFC thread out of here that most on here won’t find it funny 👌

I can totally understand that.  However, luckily for the majority of us of P&B who like a good laugh that is not going to happen. 

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The rumours are that he advised Budge he was taking another job (Schalke according to the 'ITK' on Kickback) and so Budge moved for Neilson at that stage.

It did seem strange the announcement regarding Stendel only came today.

What is also strange, is us not taking at least a month to get a replacement in.

Edited by Jackie Chiles

I have some Assumptions if the judge orders the HMFC thread out of here that most on here won’t find it funny

Only if it were to be done by reconstruction otherwise they would simply start gleefully taking the piss out of Dundee United and telling them to stop moaning about it not being fair.

13 minutes ago, Jackie Chiles said:

The rumours are that he advised Budge he was taking another job (Schalke according to the 'ITK' on Kickback) and so Budge moved for Neilson at that stage.

It did seem strange the announcement regarding Stendel only came today.

What is also strange, is us not taking at least a month to get a replacement in.

What?:lol:

11 minutes ago, DC92 said:

What?:lol:

David  Wagner is the manager at Schalke.

The Edinburgh Evening News is reporting that fans of SV Meppen in the German 3rd Division have a petition to make Stendel the manager as "he likes a drink with the fans".

One of these rumours may be true.

Edited by Jackie Chiles

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

The Caley 

I see the next phase of Scot Gardiner'plan to turn you lot into the heelun' bears has been initiated and accepted. 

Saddening. 

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:

What's the story with Berra? I presume his loan with Dundee is finished but what now?

I would presume Nielson will give him a second chance at Hearts.