Heart of Midlothian 2014-

No no I'm sure they will. I just find it hilarious the amount of times it's been imminent and ... hasn't happened, stretching back over 6 months. Yet the next imminent date is bigged up as a virtual certainty, like yesterday was.

It would be refreshing if the Hearts fans came out and said ... ' We have absolutely no idea when we will come out of admin and we will stop speculating on it because it makes us look silly '.

Must be a tad on the worrying side though. A lot of potential targets are being snapped up by other clubs and the cut off date for another points deduction is creeping closer.

Whilst I wouldn't take it as gospel & shout it from the rooftops, the local radio station here in Edinburgh is saying we could exit admin tomorrow.......perhaps that's where the younger, more eager posters got their info from previously?

Time will tell.

No no I'm sure they will. I just find it hilarious the amount of times it's been imminent and ... hasn't happened, stretching back over 6 months. Yet the next imminent date is bigged up as a virtual certainty, like yesterday was.

It would be refreshing if the Hearts fans came out and said ... ' We have absolutely no idea when we will come out of admin and we will stop speculating on it because it makes us look silly '.

Must be a tad on the worrying side though. A lot of potential targets are being snapped up by other clubs and the cut off date for another points deduction is creeping closer.

Lex, you've been following Hearts threads long enough to know when someone might have genuine ITK information, and when it's just rehashed speculation from another forum.

Here's a wee handy hint, play it safe and don't believe a word of it.

Lex, you've been following Hearts threads long enough to know when someone might have genuine ITK information, and when it's just rehashed speculation from another forum. Here's a wee handy hint, play it safe and don't believe a word of it.

I don't, it's amazing how many Hearts fans do believe it though.

Is Jamie Walker likely to move on from Hearts? He looked a cracking prospect when playing with us, probably the brightest of all the loanees we had during McGlynn's time (including Johnny Russell, Goodwillie and Templeton). I've not really followed how he got on last season, but didn't see him featuring too much, albeit I'd assume thats down to injury.

Is Jamie Walker likely to move on from Hearts? He looked a cracking prospect when playing with us, probably the brightest of all the loanees we had during McGlynn's time (including Johnny Russell, Goodwillie and Templeton). I've not really followed how he got on last season, but didn't see him featuring too much, albeit I'd assume thats down to injury.

If I'm honest I've not been too impressed by him.

Again he's shown flashes of brilliance but he's lazy and arrogant. Not too sure if it was due to the hype before he started getting game time with us but I'd much rather have Nicholson king and maybe even smith out there before him

He really needs an attitude check if he wants to get back into the first team. Mchatties game becomes 10x harder when walker plays because he just doesn't track back at all.

I don't, it's amazing how many Hearts fans do believe it though.

One of the benefits of relegation was to get away from shite posters like you but you're still hanging about like a bad smell :P

It'll happen tomorrow. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!1111!1!

Laszlo claiming he got interviewed for our job yesterday.

Wouldn't it be funny if he got it and brought Skacel to Westfield?

Laszlo is a good off the ball and defensive coach. I don't know he'd be as good a fit for a more proactive side like yourselves.

If I'm honest I've not been too impressed by him.

Again he's shown flashes of brilliance but he's lazy and arrogant. Not too sure if it was due to the hype before he started getting game time with us but I'd much rather have Nicholson king and maybe even smith out there before him

He really needs an attitude check if he wants to get back into the first team. Mchatties game becomes 10x harder when walker plays because he just doesn't track back at all.

Balls he is. He got a lot of stick for not tracking back, but it seemed pretty obvious to me Locke had told him not to track as much as the other wingers as he was clearly our best attacking outlet before he got injured. For about 3 months he was the only one who wanted to take players on and try and make things happen. If we'd just utilised him like some kind of work horse it would've meant he had less energy in the final third of the park. As for arrogant, I really don't get that at all. If anything I'd like him to show a bit mroe arrogance as he appears to timid at times.