Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Despite Zlamal, and Doyle still being at the club and that fraudster from Utd representing us last season, Gordon is a 'Meh' signing for me.

Had the chance to come 'Home' before, but chose the hooped vermin instead. Made enough cash in joining and spending 5 years with the Mac*em  scum.

As much a Hearts 'legend' as I am a trapeze artist.

Despite Zlamal, and Doyle still being at the club and that fraudster from Utd representing us last season, Gordon is a 'Meh' signing for me.

Had the chance to come 'Home' before, but chose the hooped vermin instead. Made enough cash in joining and spending 5 years with the Mac*em  scum.

How dare a player want to earn as much as he can and win trophys in the process...

Don't blame him for going to Celtic, European football along with the fact they probably more than doubled any offer we could've made him.

Just now, grumswall said:
7 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

How dare a player want to earn as much as he can and win trophys in the process...

Fingers crossed he can be part of our championship winning squad if we get to award ourselves the title some time in January.

Just now, Empty It said:
9 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Don't blame him for going to Celtic, European football along with the fact they probably more than doubled any offer we could've made him.

He had several offers at the time.  I will back him (and ANY Hearts player) but genuinely hope there is no badge-kissing or chest-thumping from him.

Gordon is our past. Harry Stone is our future.

He had several offers at the time.  I will back him (and ANY Hearts player) but genuinely hope there is no badge-kissing or chest-thumping from him.

He did have several offers and chances are he took the one which was better financially, he obviously cares somewhat about the club considering he could easily have stayed in the top league with several clubs and been their first choice, don't understand the bitterness towards him.

8 minutes ago, Empty It said:
11 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

He did have several offers and chances are he took the one which was better financially, he obviously cares somewhat about the club considering he could easily have stayed in the top league with several clubs and been their first choice, don't understand the bitterness towards him.

No bitterness mate, just don't see the fawning over him. Please don't tell me how much he's cost if we've had to pay a fee though. No doubt he's our highest earner as well now 😂

If our expulsion stands, Harry Stone should have been our number 1 next season.

Edited by LincolnHearts

No bitterness mate, just don't see the fawning over him. Please don't tell me how much he's cost if we've had to pay a fee though. No doubt he's our highest earner as well now [emoji23]

If our expulsion stands, Harry Stone should have been our number 1 next season.
Expulsion? You were relegated having won 4/30 games?

“No bitterness.......”

”If our expulsion.......’.            “Had the chance to come 'Home' before, but chose the hooped vermin instead”.      “Made enough cash in joining and spending 5 years with the Mac*em  scum.”

“As much a Hearts 'legend' as I am a trapeze artist.“

🤪🙃🤪

Anybody know a good therapist for this guy??

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

10 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

He is also bang average when it comes to dealing with crosses.

His flapping at the England equaliser is a good example.

I'm not saying he isn't good, but world class? Not even close.

Never understood the criticism of Gordon in the England match. The sun was quite clearly in his eyes as you can see when he reacts very late to make, what I thought, was a sensational save from the initial free kick. I really don't think he saw much of the cross coming in.

8 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

^^^^ Amazing that such a small mind can construct such a long post with so few mistakes in it.

Well, so few grammatical mistakes, at least.

Piss-off you inbred simpleton. I hope someone can find you the therapist that you asked for.

Great signing with the keeper, you were also correct about flap jack. Do you think you will keep Berra? Would love to see him back at Dens.
Thank you.

I've been led to believe he's being kept and not loaned out again.

Great signing with the keeper, you were also correct about flap jack. Do you think you will keep Berra? Would love to see him back at Dens.
Thank you.

With Dikamona going, and dropping down a level, we’ll probably keep up - Souttar and Halkett have both had their spells injured. If we could find someone more promising, I’d be happy to let Berra return to Dens.