Heart of Midlothian 2014-

44 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

:lol: Just when you think it can't get any weirder! 

Did we not just serve papers on United? And now we're after Robbie?

Who's making the appointment. btw? Is there a Sporting Director in place that hasn't been announced?

Interviews for a new Sporting Director imminent. 

Levein coming back? 

Paying a six figure fee for a manager while cutting wages of players...

Haven’t seen any reports on the figures, what did we pay?
Imagine reducing the wages of players who’ve done so well as well, shameless.

16 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

To be fair the “money spinner” would have been forgotten by now if Rangers hadn’t managed what was previously thought impossible

2 up at home with 10 minutes to go in a cup tie. Not an easy one to forget. Birkirkara was far worse for me though. 

It's difficult to untangle how much blame Neilson should take for the downturn from his first spell given that we can't be sure what authority he had in making signings. The scouting at the club needs to be overhauled as much as any other aspect. He was getting so many duds presented to him by Levein. Will be interesting to see what director of football comes in, almost as important to get that bit right. 

May look to sign Kevin Nisbet

Hopefully look to sign Shankland first but I’d take Nisbet
The first guys name looks like a box of Scrabble's been emptied on the floor. 
I wonder what this'll mean for John Murray?

A truly beautiful left back with a EURO winners medal in his cabinet.
Murray has been with us forever, I’m sure he’ll get a gig doing something. He’s been head of player recruitment most recently I think though so I’d not be too disheartened if he went, looking at our signings recently

11 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Haven’t seen any reports on the figures, what did we pay?

He apparently had a "six figure" release clause in his contract, that Hearts activated after initially being rejected.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Hopefully look to sign Shankland first but I’d take Nisbet

A truly beautiful left back with a EURO winners medal in his cabinet.
Murray has been with us forever, I’m sure he’ll get a gig doing something. He’s been head of player recruitment most recently I think though so I’d not be too disheartened if he went, looking at our signings recently

He's been a disaster as head of player recruitment. Obviously just sends out a wee email and the unscrupulous agents see him coming. Plenty of signings have clearly never been watched beforehand and that's just not good enough when the club are constantly asking the fans for handouts. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

He apparently had a "six figure" release clause in his contract, that Hearts activated after initially being rejected.

Clearly not as skint as Budge claimed they where when she shafted her own employees.

Haven’t seen that anywhere but tbh it could well be money spent wisely, for a change.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Haven’t seen that anywhere but tbh it could well be money spent wisely, for a change.

You'd struggle to find a more experienced manager in terms of getting promoted out the Championship.

How's Tom English going to spin this? Super businesswoman Anne saved money by cutting staff wages to put in the cash cow to be used to buy a manager who handed Hibs the Scottish Cup. Astute doesn't cover it.

Edited by Joe Terrapin