Heart of Midlothian 2014-

20 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

Jambos KickBack in utter meltdown. 

Drowning in tears and throwing skitters about between them. 

Boycott every ground! Boycott them all!,

Hell hath no fury like upset fitbaw fans. 

Some advice. Shut yir moaning pus and get spending your cash supporting your team instead of dripping in mock rage and unsubstantiated sanctimony. 

Well we voted for it, apparently, so here's hoping for Hearts twice at the stadium o licht, next season

Guest Axle Grease
11 minutes ago, ecto said:

Well we voted for it, apparently, so here's hoping for Hearts twice at the stadium o licht, next season

Get off your knees lad

36 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

Some advice. Shut yir moaning pus and get spending your cash supporting your team instead of dripping in mock rage and unsubstantiated sanctimony. 

Calling for a boycott of grounds, when no fans are allowed to games, is just peak Hearts this Summer.

Great stuff.

48 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

It's all gone a bit Rangers Media in there...

Just now, grumswall said:
7 minutes ago, paranoid android said:
Wonder if we'll go in-house with the likes of Locke/Naysmith/Naismith? Cheap options. 

Please go for locke. That would undoubtedly be the cherry on top of the cake.

In this league lockeys gold fish would prevail.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You'll have to explain that for those (few) of us who aren't RM obsessed.

In fairness, he has a point. There are some major overreactions going on, which are generally the preserve of RM. 

I’m not sure what cancelling your sky subscription will do, but it is a recommended course of action on KB as a result of the relegation. 

1 minute ago, qos_75 said:

In fairness, he has a point. There are some major overreactions going on, which are generally the preserve of RM. 

I’m not sure what cancelling your sky subscription will do, but it is a recommended course of action on KB as a result of the relegation. 

You still have to explain this.  I haven't a clue what are, " the preserve of RM".

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You still have to explain this.  I haven't a clue what are, " the preserve of RM".

Don’t know who rattled your cage and woke you up this early, but I wish they hadn’t.

If you really want an answer I suggest you pm the poster as I very much doubt that anyone else reading the Hearts thread or indeed the Championship forum is remotely interested 

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I know you are being deliberately obtuse here.

In short completely overreacting to a situation. RM is known and loved for it.  

Just now, Rudolph Hucker said:

Don’t know who rattled your cage and woke you up this early, but I wish they hadn’t.

If you really want an answer I suggest you pm the poster as I very much doubt that anyone else reading the Hearts thread or indeed the Championship forum is remotely interested 

Then take issue with @renton

13 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

What a load of bullshit , when they are winning there is no way they won’t attend , teams will budget for lower crowds , teams will survive without the so called massive Hearts following