Heart of Midlothian 2014-

On 27/05/2014 at 23:07, Jambo Stu said:

All aboard the Championship train! Chooo Choooo!!!

Mods feel free to move this thread after GTF day.

As it stands we are threadbare all over the park but plenty of time to get our shit together, not expecting much until we exit administration. Rumours that could still be 4 weeks away though and with our season starting in around 7 or 8 weeks that's a scary prospect!

What are we all thinking for next season? it's obviously extremely early days to be judging the other teams and our own team but I can't see any real big signings for us next season. Going by Budge's statement I get the impression there won't be any major investment in the playing squad and they even hinted that although going up was the target that the club getting itself back in order was the priority over everything. I can't see us not being top 4 though which at the end of the day gives us a real fighting chance of getting up and as much as I would LOVE to win the league next year, it shouldn't be ( and won't be) done at all costs.

On 02/06/2020 at 08:56, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Feel good story and preview of what a “socially distanced” crowd looks like

foodparcels.jpg.9bb5bc4696a1664ff1ff3f5c4ac023da.jpg

Nice story, but what it misses out is that the part of the ground the photographer wanted to use for the pic was, ahem, “under maintenance” and the volunteers were charged £30 a skull to sit where they are for the pic. 😜

3 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Nice story, but what it misses out is that the part of the ground the photographer wanted to use for the pic was, ahem, “under maintenance” and the volunteers were charged £30 a skull to sit where they are for the pic. 😜

3/10 there may be the glimmer of a witty idea in there but if it's there it's well hidden

44 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

3/10 there may be the glimmer of a witty idea in there but if it's there it's well hidden

He who laughs last has just seen the joke. 

Guest Axle Grease

Hearts fans have shown remarkable support for their club. 

It must be completely galling to now realise the championship is their home for the few seasons.