Heart of Midlothian 2014-

6 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

What a career achievement, getting one over the mighty Hibs.  Is that it?

He can put that on his mantelpiece right enough.  

That is the entirety of his success - as a player, domestic manager, international manager, Director of Football.

He has won nothing - not even a "diddy" league cup as the Jambos like to call it  (mind you, Hearts have not won the league cup in my lifetime and I am 52 yo).

Regardless of silly wee videos, this is exactly how he will be remembered - 

image.png.1d4e42ffb619e6c147680fbee73ec8a3.png

That is the entirety of his success - as a player, domestic manager, international manager, Director of Football.
He has won nothing - not even a "diddy" league cup as the Jambos like to call it  (mind you, Hearts have not won the league cup in my lifetime and I am 52 yo).

That’s how you’ll remember him, and that’s fine. It’s like us remembering big Gaz for his tantrum at the end of the final. I’m sure you could point out his achievements and what not, but I’ll remember him for that and nothing else.

17 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I’m sure you could point out his achievements and what not

To be fair, I think GOC is more famous for the "what not" than the achievements.........

To be fair, I think GOC is more famous for the "what not" than the achievements.........

Haha very true. Fella had a lot of money, lot of free time and little sense...not sure many of I can judge him for his decisions

Hi Lads - hope you're all well. Just dropping in to say I have just created a new Scottish Football magazine and Callum Tapping features in the first issue. He talks about his career to date and we spoke at great length about his time at Hearts - a really good and interesting read! If you're interested, you can pre order via the link below: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scottkelly/stonewaller-magazine-number-1?ref=project_build

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

You must be great fun at a party if thats how you celebrate............

Yup. I would corner you and tell you all about the new Hearts jammies I bought from the clubshop and how many maroon loyalty points I’ve now got

26 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Despite the last couple of years Levein will always be a hearts legend for is ability to effortlessly get the hibs bois seething mess'

And most of Scotland for being one of the most tragic national team gaffers, ever.

6-4-0 aside, imagine capping Iain Black, of 3rd division Sevco, at Easter Road just to wind up Hibs.  What an absolute loser of a man.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-set-release-number-players-deals-expire-2868962

Seems pretty criminal to me Bozanic won't be getting a new deal, I can understand why people wouldn't want him to stay though. 

Lewis Moore is understandable but I don't think he's been as good as he should be at his age so it's now or never for him.  Brandon is just a headf*ck, no idea why he's getting a new deal. Was injured for practically whole of last season and this season he's been pretty pish in the games he has played.

Steven MacLean can go, I like the guy but ability wise he really doesn't have it in him anymore. Nice goal and gloat against Aberdeen though!

Avdijaj and Langer is pretty ideal, none proved themselfes in the games they have played but good luck to them.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-set-release-number-players-deals-expire-2868962
Seems pretty criminal to me Bozanic won't be getting a new deal, I can understand why people wouldn't want him to stay though. 
Lewis Moore is understandable but I don't think he's been as good as he should be at his age so it's now or never for him.  Brandon is just a headf*ck, no idea why he's getting a new deal. Was injured for practically whole of last season and this season he's been pretty pish in the games he has played.
Steven MacLean can go, I like the guy but ability wise he really doesn't have it in him anymore. Nice goal and gloat against Aberdeen though!
Avdijaj and Langer is pretty ideal, none proved themselfes in the games they have played but good luck to them.

Moore, Henderson and Bozanic I’d have kept. Langer is the deal was right.

5 hours ago, Green Day said:

Utter shock that you’re 52.

I always imagined you as a spotty wee pre pubescent fud, who’s balls were still to drop tbh. 

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Moore, Henderson and Bozanic I’d have kept. Langer is the deal was right.

Forgot about Henderson, would definitely keep him as well. I’d say he’s one of the better younger players we have.

Forgot about Henderson, would definitely keep him as well. I’d say he’s one of the better younger players we have.

I agree. I’m glad he’s a maybe while Jamie Brandon is signed and sealed...

11 minutes ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5648689/hearts-sfa-membership-revoked-court/

See hearts might get their membership revoked if they go to the courts. 

Rule One states possible sanctions include suspension or termination of SFA membership, fines of up to £1million, a transfer ban and/or expulsion from the Scottish Cup

Last one sounds excellent. Imagine the seethe..............

10 minutes ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5648689/hearts-sfa-membership-revoked-court/

See hearts might get their membership revoked if they go to the courts. What a racket football is when you get punished for going to the courts of the land to resolve a dispute.

What dispute ?

The only dispute here is semantics, relegated or ejected or evicted or expelled.

Christ, it is tough titties if the scumbos are hard done by. I had retired but I got bored of just sitting on my arse so I went back to work as self employed. I never asked to stop working, the government stopped me yet they reckon that I am not deserving of their monetary assistance. The scumbos have thousands of people at their back who could possibly be of help to them. I’ve got an extended family that I would love to throw every penny that I earn at. Such is life, we all just have to deal with it.