Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Pretty sure we don't have the 3rd biggest wage bill.  4th is embarrassing enough but you got greedy.
Got a trip to Anfield as well which was decent. 
Derby dominance?

That was a great trip. Few cup semi’s and a couple of finals as well.

As a St Mirren fan who could easily have seen my team in Hearts’ shoes - I genuinely feel for the situation Hearts found themselves in. One different result at our dinkydome, and it could have been us. It stinks. It really does. However, if that result had went badly for St Mirren, and we were sitting here watching Gordon Scott and Tony Fitzpatrick scweam and scweam for league reconstruction, for no other reason than to save St Mirren’s ass - they’d be laughed out of town, with Ann Budge leading the laughing.

Feel genuinely sorry for Jambos fans, and I mean it - but Budge can fcuk off.

Edited by pozbaird

8 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Heart of Midlothian since the 5-1 game, with focus on the past 6 (yes, only 6) years: 

• Administration x1
  • Relegation x2 
  • A glorious 1-game European run, knocked out by a Maltese part-time team. 
  • Collapsing at home to allow Hibs win the cup x1 
  • Hibernian derby dominance 
  • All with the 3rd highest wage bill in Scotland and being propped up solely by a mysterious benefactor pissing millions against a wall.

Well done lads.  Outstanding failure.  Heartsed it. 

image.png.5aa524cb27366f4b9b28b12e4807d358.png.83004f0196a159bc37db0c9f169c1875.png

In order- yes,no,yes, yes, yes, no. But the last one - why do you assume the benefactor is male?

7 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If you're not careful you can mistake 10 wins and 10 defeats for "Hibernian derby dominance "

It's also harder to get relegated when you've half of the last 6 years as lower league dross tbf.

As a St Mirren fan who could easily have seen my team in Hearts’ shoes - I genuinely feel for the situation Hearts found themselves in. One different result at our dinkydome, and it could have been us. It stinks. It really does. However, if that result had went badly for St Mirren, and we were sitting here watching Gordon Scott and Tony Fitzpatrick scweam and scweam for league reconstruction, for no other reason than to save St Mirren’s ass - they’d be laughed out of town, with Ann Budge leading the laughing.

I’d normally agree with your sentiment that Hearts have been hard done by but a quick look at the bile on Kickback and my sympathy disappears. Talk of boycotts, joining the English leagues and wanting other clubs to go bankrupt, I thought Hearts had more dignity than the Blue side of Glasgow.

43 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

It's a tough break but it doesn't 'stink'. For it to 'stink' insinuates that it was some sort of fix or dodgy ruse against Hearts.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

It's a tough break but it doesn't 'stink'. For it to 'stink' insinuates that it was some sort of fix or dodgy ruse against Hearts.

I thought if you said something like ‘my holiday was fcuked because the airline went bust, the whole thing stinks’, it just meant it was a crap situation.

6 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Genuinely gutted Paulo doesn’t post on here anymore

Oh the bravado he used to display :( 

My favourite moment was when he trolled Aberdeen fans all summer after Hearts were promoted and then took a 6 month break from P&B after we pumped them 3-1 at Tynecastle.

Simpler times 

His last post was a belter...

On 14/03/2020 at 11:33, Elixir said:

Would Hertz have really been relegated this season? Guess we'll never know. Too good to go down in the end, imo. greggy.png

Meanwhile, all the nothing clubs will toil financially as the FoH millions continue to roll in. Absolutely delicious chain of events. PowttJS.gif

... absolute NAP he still reads the site but is too shitebag to actually post.

40 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

In order- yes,no,yes, yes, yes, no. But the last one - why do you assume the benefactor is male?

That's an easy one. The benefactor famously asked for a more relaxed dress code for the Tynecastle board room because "they don't like wearing ties". Given the cultural norms in Scottish business establishments - and Hearts do like to make a show of obeying the norms of the Scottish business establishment - it would have been very unusual for the dress code to demand women wear ties in the first place.

30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I've said that all along.Hearts have been plain unlucky here.The right thing has still happened though.They still dont deserve to stay up.

What a fucking horrible shambles of a man. He's managed to squeeze some unionism in as well.
Westminster, the very boots he licks shiny, would laugh if they gave even the tiniest of fucks. As it is, they don't, so he'll be ushered out of the room and roundly ignored as the hugely inconsequential quisling he is, all whilst he flagellates himself over being in their mere presence.
A sad, unrequited relationship for a old garbage c**t.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Well said DA. Absolute poetry!

33 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

That's an easy one. The benefactor famously asked for a more relaxed dress code for the Tynecastle board room because "they don't like wearing ties". Given the cultural norms in Scottish business establishments - and Hearts do like to make a show of obeying the norms of the Scottish business establishment - it would have been very unusual for the dress code to demand women wear ties in the first place.

Fair enough

6D2F2BDF-BDCB-4709-96F2-541F2CF43208.png

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

That could be that very successful woman businessman and a cunning ploy to put people off the scent.  She is certainly successful enough to implement such a successful ploy and probably stupid enough to be involved with contributing to these 'mystery' donations.  

2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Maybe Anne just wanted a bit of Levin's  bear chest to ogle 

1 hour ago, TonyFerrino said:

That could be that very successful woman businessman and a cunning ploy to put people off the scent.  She is certainly successful enough to implement such a successful ploy and probably stupid enough to be involved with contributing to these 'mystery' donations.  

No she isn't