Heart of Midlothian 2014-

18 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Ooft, this is serious lads.

Only @topcat(The most tip top) and @Navallioncoming on here with a (fairly minor) bit of sledging about that match offers poor fare for the voyeur............although Bonnie Prince Red Dot is out for a bit of his usual.

Can only assume the other lads are sitting rocking backwards and forwards in the spare room of their Stenhouse semi, clutching the maroon cardigan to their chest, drinking a warm (out of date) McEwans Export and dreaming of the day when they can warm up the 1985 Rover, don the driving gloves and set off for those faraway lands like Alloa, Ayr and Dumfries.

Heyyy. Respect. So many stereotypes crammed into just one post. 

ps small technical correction -  Stenhouse is mostly 4-in-a-blocks. You have to get to the dizzy heights of Broomhall for semis

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Someone already started a Hearts thread in the Championship forum.

Not sure what happens now - either this one takes its medicine and moves gracefully down there, or if the lads on here have a few cake bakes to fund a court case to keep it here?

Just make sure the ejection of this thread is carried out under a proper process or the mods might end up in court too.

(btw if Annie has the stomach for court, I don’t think there will be any shortage of fan donations)

40 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Can only assume the other lads are sitting rocking backwards and forwards in the spare room of their Stenhouse semi, clutching the maroon cardigan to their chest, drinking a warm (out of date) McEwans Export and dreaming of the day when they can warm up the 1985 Rover, don the driving gloves and set off for those faraway lands like Alloa, Ayr and Dumfries.

How fucking dare you! 

I think you'll find that I live in Longstone, actually. :angry:

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

There must be some closer than Broomhall.

Aren’t there some in slateford

Depends what you mean by Slateford. Hutchison - not really. Chesser - maybe. Allan Park - a few. But now that Android mentions it - there will be some semis in Longstone. Some of them, up the back, near the canal, will even be semi-detached bungalows - so you're practically talking about oligarchs.

In reminding everybody of today’s anniversary I may be accused of reaching for a comfort blanket.

But if you’ve got a comfort blanket as cosy as this it’s surely understandable

IMG_1075.jpg.da821d6380346e09b1dbb98721ec1f4d.jpg

I remember watching that. Hibs were so awful I'm surprised Hearts stopped at 5 with plenty of time left. They could easily have rattled in another 3 or 4.

43 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:
In reminding everybody of today’s anniversary I may be accused of reaching for a comfort blanket.

But if you’ve got a comfort blanket as cosy as this it’s surely understandable

IMG_1075.jpg.da821d6380346e09b1dbb98721ec1f4d.jpg

I remember watching that. Hibs were so awful I'm surprised Hearts stopped at 5 with plenty of time left. They could easily have rattled in another 3 or 4.

They shat it when we got serious by bringing George Francomb on. <_<

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

What a fucking horrible shambles of a man. He's managed to squeeze some unionism in as well.

Westminster, the very boots he licks shiny, would laugh if they gave even the tiniest of fucks. As it is, they don't, so he'll be ushered out of the room and roundly ignored as the hugely inconsequential quisling he is, all whilst he flagellates himself over being in their mere presence.

A sad, unrequited relationship for a old garbage c**t.

Poetry