Heart of Midlothian 2014-

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Good idea!

You’ve clearly given this more thought than i have.

It does mean that you'll have people staring in the direction of your arse for protracted periods of time

This may or may not be a good thing

But it's probably worth doing some squats anyway

I hope you realise footnote 2 would read 'Our 2nd legitimate European trophy and the source of much bitterness from the diddy yo-yo sides of the Scottish Premiership'.

And my arse is top notch.

6 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

As Shakespeare wrote "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Are you saying that the last SPFL board meeting was pretty much the final scene in Hamlet?

13 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It must be pretty wide to get all that text on it

Nobody said that all those butteries wouldnt have a long term impact................

image.png.e0fc77b0072b10c54f5c4fde40fe685f.png

4 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Nobody said that all those butteries wouldnt have a long term impact................

image.png.e0fc77b0072b10c54f5c4fde40fe685f.png

It's good to see Jim Traynor is enjoying his free time after leaving Rangers*. 'But the gap is only waffer thin...'  

What a fucking horrible shambles of a man. He's managed to squeeze some unionism in as well.

Westminster, the very boots he licks shiny, would laugh if they gave even the tiniest of fucks. As it is, they don't, so he'll be ushered out of the room and roundly ignored as the hugely inconsequential quisling he is, all whilst he flagellates himself over being in their mere presence.

A sad, unrequited relationship for a old garbage c**t.

23 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What a fucking horrible shambles of a man. He's managed to squeeze some unionism in as well.

Westminster, the very boots he licks shiny, would laugh if they gave even the tiniest of fucks. As it is, they don't, so he'll be ushered out of the room and roundly ignored as the hugely inconsequential quisling he is, all whilst he flagellates himself over being in their mere presence.

A sad, unrequited relationship for a old garbage c**t.

Foulkes hatred of Scottish self-determination is so palpable it’s actually funny.

If I were on Twitter he’s the one guy I would troll the fúck out of.  It would be a public service.

27 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Foulkes hatred of Scottish self-determination is so palpable it’s actually funny.

If I were on Twitter he’s the one guy I would troll the fúck out of.  It would be a public service.

One of the first things I did on twitter was point out to him what a pish stained reeking auld fud he is. Then I didn't have to worry about seeing any of his future tweets again.

29 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Get yourself on. Twitter needs you.

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

In reminding everybody of today’s anniversary I may be accused of reaching for a comfort blanket.

But if you’ve got a comfort blanket as cosy as this it’s surely understandable

IMG_1075.jpg.da821d6380346e09b1dbb98721ec1f4d.jpg

Wonder how many pints they'll have him pulling this time to fund the great escape.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

We got our money in 2012IMG_3385.jpg

Did you not just narrowly escape liquidation just 2 short years later, defaulting on the state and hundreds or small businesses, and a number of charities, in the process?  Not that if affects the result of course, I just find it important to remind some of the lads on here who either didn't know or don't really care. 

3 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Did you not just narrowly escape liquidation just 2 short years later, defaulting on the state and hundreds or small businesses, and a number of charities, in the process?  Not that if affects the result of course, I just find it important to remind some of the lads on here who either didn't know or don't really care. 

I would have just said tainted.But yous probubly knew that.....