Heart of Midlothian 2014-

International recognition seems to point to these lads certainly being good for their age group. I reckon at least 3 of them will make the club money in transfer fees and another couple will become established first team players with us long term. Not a bad return and quite lucky with the timing for us.

Hopefully. If they make you money it means they will progress and that will benefit not only your club but the national side hopefully.

Too much haterid with Hibs and Hearts on here. Let's concentrate on doing over Rangers.

You don't have to sell them, of course not. But if they are as good as some Jambos proclaim why are no clubs in for them? Holt to Forest is the closest it's got.

You only have to look at the Falkirk, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd youngsters that have been tempted down south. Adam King aside nobody for the Gorgie Galaticos.

Could it perhaps be a little bit of over rating?

Hibs younsters Stanton aside are shite.

What's with the gorgie galactico shite?

They are all in and around various Scotland squads so I'm not sure it's overrating.

Holt, Patterson, Nicholson and McGhee will go on to bigger things eventually. Robinson and Mchattie are going to be good spl level pros. When you say Falkirk/utd/Aberdeen players tempted down south who do you mean? Are you just talking rumoured to be or have there been offers?

Harris has potential and Forster will be good when a decent older head to partner him.

Pretty sad life to lead Jeffo. If it makes you happy though you bash on mate. :)

Im comfortable enough with it. I mean it's not like I would be sad enough to join up to a rival teams forum and have thousands of posts on it...

What's with the gorgie galactico shite?

They are all in and around various Scotland squads so I'm not sure it's overrating.

Holt, Patterson, Nicholson and McGhee will go on to bigger things eventually. Robinson and Mchattie are going to be good spl level pros. When you say Falkirk/utd/Aberdeen players tempted down south who do you mean? Are you just talking rumoured to be or have there been offers?

Harris has potential and Forster will be good when a decent older head to partner him.

Sorry, I'm taking the piss out of that fat b*****d heards daft.

I agree with the players you mention apart from Nicholson who is too early to say, you missed out Walker and McGhee is the best of the bunch. I'm genuinely shocked no teams have come in for them though.

By the other sides I mean the likes of Fyvie and the Utd boy who went down south, vans full of Falkirk and Livi players but no attempt to sign the Hearts players.

Forster may have it, Harris is a wee shitebag who will never be a footballer.

Im comfortable enough with it. I mean it's not like I would be sad enough to join up to a rival teams forum and have thousands of posts on it...

Think you may have me mixed up lad. When I was on a rivals teams forum I posted as a Hibee and there was no hatrid for what is a game of football.

If you get your kicks out of pure hating the hibees then who am I to judge though :)

Think the only player anyone would pick up just now is Paterson. Looks pretty comfortable at this level and is probably ready to move onto the next step as it is. IMO anyway.

Not disregarding the youth, we've got a lot of good young players there but need a bit more time to ''learn the game''

Holt and nicholson will go on to have fantastic careers if they keep going the way they are just now.

Who have hibs got left in terms of youth players? Surprised no ones come in for Stanton or Cummings yet. Been disapointed by Harris everytime i've seen him. He looked shit hot in that semi final against aberdeen i think it was but i haven't seen him match that since. I'm surprised he wasn't launched with the rest tbh.

Edited by Morph2

Think you may have me mixed up lad. When I was on a rivals teams forum I posted as a Hibee and there was no hatrid for what is a game of football.

If you get your kicks out of pure hating the hibees then who am I to judge though :)

I will try to be nicer then. I like your user name, cracking documentary.

Think the only player anyone would pick up just now is Paterson. Looks pretty comfortable at this level and is probably ready to move onto the next step as it is. IMO anyway.

Not disregarding the youth, we've got a lot of good young players there but need a bit more time to ''learn the game''

Holt and nicholson will go on to have fantastic careers if they keep going the way they are just now.

Who have hibs got left in terms of youth players? Surprised no ones come in for Stanton or Cummings yet. Been disapointed by Harris everytime i've seen him. He looked shit hot in that semi final against aberdeen i think it was but i haven't seen him match that since. I'm surprised he wasn't launched with the rest tbh.

Harris hasn't been the same since he got injured. Cummings is a Hearts product and Sammy will be a fantastic player.

Truth is our youth system has fallen to f**k since Park was poached from Celtic.

I would stll argue McGhee will have the brghtest future at at Hearts to make it top level. The input of CL and Neilson will be essential too.

I honestly never jumped on this thread for tit for tat pish and I'm glad it never ended up like that. There's too many angry jambos around the now though a) jumping on hibs theads to call them pish (granted we are and deserve that) but also not listening to any kind of reason. I'm glad last few posts dispell that and hopefully we both go up next year.

Edited by BFTB

I will try to be nicer then. I like your user name, cracking documentary.

Books for the Barrios? I even googled it for you mate. Good stuff. It's going to be a long year :) (or two)

Whilst you deeply "hate" Hibernian for being no more than a rival, this shit is actually happening in our country

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-27763113

(sorry yes campaigners)

Edited by BFTB

Harris hasn't been the same since he got injured. Cummings is a Hearts product and Sammy will be a fantastic player.

Truth is our youth system has fallen to f**k since Park was poached from Celtic.

I would stll argue McGhee will have the brghtest future at at Hearts to make it top level. The input of CL and Neilson will be essential too.

I honestly never jumped on this thread for tit for tat pish and I'm glad it never ended up like that. There's too many angry jambos around the now though a) jumping on hibs theads to call them pish (granted we are and deserve that) but also not listening to any kind of reason. I'm glad last few posts dispell that and hopefully we both go up next year.

I haven't seen enough of Mcghee to make a judgement tbh. He's looked fantastic and really settled when he's been in the team, although he's not had enough game time to go through rough spells like the rest of them.

It's hard to judge any of them at the moment because they've all at one point or another shown real good talent but it would be silly to think we could produce a full team of youth who will go onto play professional football at a decent level... i think :lol:

That stanton used to be in my friends group and he was well quiet and never boasted about being a footballer or anything. Infact it wasn't until i seen him come on the tv well after we stopped hanging around together that i realised he played for hibs! Good lad, head screwed on and definitely looks like he's got a bright future ahead of him. The birsds love him aswell :P

In terms of arguing amongst fans, there's really no point in being on P&B if you're going to get genuinely wound up by other fans. I'm sure us big clubs will be back in the top flight where we belong sooner rather than later anyway.

That's hearts and falkirk, btw. :thumsup2

"No clubs are after Hearts young players yet Fulton has moved down south from Falkirk."

Fancy telling us the other Scottish player that moved down at the same time, to the same club, champ? :lol:

Callum Paterson will make it to a high level. The boy oozes class. Jason Holt hasn't shown how good he can be because he hasn't been in a proper midfield of footballers for us but will also make it. If Jamie Walker buckles down and improves his attitude he'll make it as well. Sam Nicholson is our top prospect for me. The laddie is very good. McGhee has a bright future as well as you say but he isn't even our best young defender.

It's no surprise our top prospects haven't been scouted as much as others. Jason Holt and Jamie Walker were both out with long term injuries last season. Callum Paterson spent most of the season playing out of position, McGhee struggled to get into the team in his natural position of CB. Nicholson only broke through at the latter end and when the majority of them came in together we started winning games but were under no pressure as we were down.

Saying all that, I'm ecstatic they haven't been snatched down south. Gives us another season at least to see these players improve with proper footballers and experience around them.

Edited by Hearts Daft

Sorry, I'm taking the piss out of that fat b*****d heards daft.

I agree with the players you mention apart from Nicholson who is too early to say, you missed out Walker and McGhee is the best of the bunch. I'm genuinely shocked no teams have come in for them though.

By the other sides I mean the likes of Fyvie and the Utd boy who went down south, vans full of Falkirk and Livi players but no attempt to sign the Hearts players.

Forster may have it, Harris is a wee shitebag who will never be a footballer.

Nicholson is a tremendous player to watch, he has the attitude and ability to be a million pound player. Walker has the ability but needs to work on his teamwork imo, he can win games with his ability but then cost us them not tracking back! McGhee I'm hoping gets to play CH this year, looked very comfortable for a 17 year old in the first team. I think the thing with the players you talk about are their contracts have been up or they are cheap to acquire for English clubs. They can afford to gamble 100k plus on prospects.

GR8 BANTER M8

Wait a minute, you're not telling me that all this build up about Hearts coming out of admin on Monday was wrong and you're still in admin are you?

What a surprise! :lol:

Wait a minute, you're not telling me that all this build up about Hearts coming out of admin on Monday was wrong and you're still in admin are you?

Not my arguement Lex but what point are you trying to make?

You don't think Hearts will come out of administration?

Not my arguement Lex but what point are you trying to make?

You don't think Hearts will come out of administration?

No no I'm sure they will. I just find it hilarious the amount of times it's been imminent and ... hasn't happened, stretching back over 6 months. Yet the next imminent date is bigged up as a virtual certainty, like yesterday was.

It would be refreshing if the Hearts fans came out and said ... ' We have absolutely no idea when we will come out of admin and we will stop speculating on it because it makes us look silly '.

Must be a tad on the worrying side though. A lot of potential targets are being snapped up by other clubs and the cut off date for another points deduction is creeping closer.

I genuinely don't know what point you are trying to make here.

EDIT: Ah I see. You are throwing a very tedious bits of bait out there and hoping for a bite.

Edited by the jambo-rocker