Heart of Midlothian 2014-

What a night for Hibs, who will use it to push through a few dozen season ticket sales if they can produce a video.

They've thrashed Berwick :bounce1 and we've lost to Stirling :thumbsdown.

It's going to be a long season for all PHM.

Thousands in the queue to demand season ticket refunds at Tynie in the morning and FOH direct debits cancelled all over the shop.

^^^verge of tears^^^

I know it's only preseason but the lack of goals from Sow and Reilly isn't great. Goals bring confidence regardless of the competition or opposition.

Any heard anything of the 3rd kit? Gone very quiet on that front.

We must have used close to 30 players this pre-season, almost all of whom have played at least 45 minutes when they've featured, often out of position. Given that and the fact we've rarely had more than about 3 starters on the pitch at the same time I wouldn't be in the slightest bit concerned about individual performances.

Nice flick by Sow for our goal tonight, though.

I know it's only preseason but the lack of goals from Sow and Reilly isn't great. Goals bring confidence regardless of the competition or opposition.

Any heard anything of the 3rd kit? Gone very quiet on that front.

Is it not due out nearer Christmas?

And given the opposition so far I would've expected a couple of goals from sow etc.

Hearts haven't had the best preseason results (apart from a massive win in the Oban tournament) but as has been pointed out numerous times, no- one really gives a f**k about pre season.

One thing I have noticed however is Hearts fans are quick to leap in and tell everyone how only 1 first team player was on and it was just the kids etc.

If this is the case, is no-one concerned that all your premiership rivals are playing first team players in friendlies (for fitness, familiarity, shape etc) but hearts have yet to give their first team a run out?