Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I absolutely refuse to believe that folk don't turn up because of what opposing fans sing.

Tbf Celtic games are pretty much never fun to go to.

1) High chance of Hearts getting pumped.

2) High chance of encountering poverty-stricken Glaswegians who have no sense of decorum.

3) High chance of the game being on the TV.

I went today, but fucking wish I hadn't bothered. :lol:

I absolutely refuse to believe that folk don't turn up because of what opposing fans sing.

Believe what you like, I know a few folk who don't go to games against them because they can't stand the atmosphere, it's not enjoyable at times.

I still go, and it doesn't overly bother me but there are definitely people put off by it. My fiancé is one, she goes to every home game apart from Celtic.

What they sing is just a small part of it - there were Celtic fans trying to cause bother before the game, and there was trouble at Haymarket after the match - there hasn't been any bother at games for ages. It's how their fans behave, and how their players behave on the pitch - it's never going to change, because police, stewards, and officials let it happen.

Edited by paranoid android

What they sing is just a small part of it - there were Celtic fans trying to cause bother before the game, and there was trouble at Haymarket after the match - there hasn't been any bother at games for ages. It's how their fans behave, and how their players behave on the pitch - it's never going to change, because police, stewards, and officials let it happen.

It's not a Celtic thing. It's a Glasgow thing. There was bother after our game against Rangers.

Tbf Celtic games are pretty much never fun to go to.

1) High chance of Hearts getting pumped.

2) High chance of encountering poverty-stricken Glaswegians who have no sense of decorum.

3) High chance of the game being on the TV.

I went today, but fucking wish I hadn't bothered. :lol:

I agree and was also there today, but I still don't believe that folk don't or won't go because of the Sellick fans.

Firhill was the first away ground I visited, and to this date, the only I've ever had a pot noodle in. Partick are good guys.

Great guys. Was nice being treated like adults and being allowed to share the same exit at the end of the game.

When it comes to Glasgow: West (end) is best.

Great guys. Was nice being treated like adults and being allowed to share the same exit at the end of the game.

When it comes to Glasgow: West (end) is best.

It does also help that there are some smashing boozers in the area, but if I could pick one Glasgow team to meet my parents, it'd be Partick.

It does also help that there are some smashing boozers in the area, but if I could pick one Glasgow team to meet my parents, it'd be Partick.

Agreed.

I was out for a night out with the West end of Glasgow last night! Very enjoyable too :)