Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I can sense some peace breaking out here, this was one of martin luther kings dream, for blacks and whites to hold hands, for protestant and catholics to hold hands and for weegies and endinburgers to share a bag of chips and broon sauce and admit "aye thats no bad mate".

Brother, I apologise for any hostility between us.

If I manage to make it to Ibrox this season I will seek you out for a handshake with a peace offering consisting of a bag of chips with chippy sauce on them.

Edited by Rowan Vine's beard

sorry with a fish supper it is tomato for me, nothing better than some of that batter smothered in tomato suace imo.

brown sauce with a fry up though :thumsup2

Red sauce on fish? You've just taken this thread to new depths :lol:

Has to be brown, it's just got to be!

Weirdo! :D

I've been pointed this way for a 'point and laugh', bravo to both the Hearts and Hibs fans for last nights sterling work with the pwopa nawty 33 (thirty three :o ) year old bad ass who didn't know there was a Lyceum in Edinburgh. Fantastic work all round guys :thumsup2

Laughed as much as I did at Kevin Bridges the other night. Brilliant stuff. When the west coaster turned up I was concerned but he handled himself with uncharacteristic humility. Cowden trying to play with the big boys - what a fucking w****r.

Edited by Fifespud

Laughed as much as I did at Kevin Bridges the other night. Brilliant stuff. When the west coaster turned up I was concerned but he handled himself with uncharacteristic humility. Cowden trying to play with the big boys - what a fucking w****r.

Ermm. Humped yous a couple of times last season.

Forgot...you aren't big boys.

Ermm. Humped yous a couple of times last season.

Forgot...you aren't big boys.

Fancy a square-go? No one slags off Dundee just like that. Nearly all of the Dees just happen to be my top boiz

So name your time and place and I'll be there you facking mug

Edited by Eoin Doyle