Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Will there be many of you jambo dimwits coming through tomorrow?

Aye, seems rude not to what with it being so close, actually quite looking forward to seeing both teams for the first time after the transfers. Wouldn't expect more than 100 or so Jambos through, not even much point opening the away stand.

Only £5 for student's.

Edited by GorgieRoad

no one mentions it really??? you dont read the EEN comments or ipumpmysistercozithinkshishot.net do you ?

Presuming this hilarious and not at all creepy bit of bants refers to hibs.net, no I don't.

Maybe you should post your weaksauce response to any allegations on one of the above forums, or at least kickback where your loser counterparts will read it. Posting it here with no prompt just makes you seem like you've got a guilty conscience tbh.

Presuming this hilarious and not at all creepy bit of bants refers to hibs.net, no I don't.

Maybe you should post your weaksauce response to any allegations on one of the above forums, or at least kickback where your loser counterparts will read it. Posting it here with no prompt just makes you seem like you've got a guilty conscience tbh.

Come on Sodje.....don't be too harsh on him. After all.....incest is a game for all the family....

A guilty conscience you say ?? yep im guilty of pumping your sister coz i think she is hot