Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I'm sure our business expert and multimillionaire chairwoman knows what she's doing, unlike a bunch of foamers lying in their Dundee bedsits. :lol:

I mean it's not as if Hearts haven't had at least one snake on the board throughout my entire lifetime supporting the club in any case, so:

KwG73.jpg

Butcher and Malpas still drawing a healthy wage from the Hibbys for the foreseeable future,outstanding work.Butcher probably earns more in a week then the 3 guys Sodje was having a laugh at.LOL

Butcher and Malpas still drawing a healthy wage from the Hibbys for the foreseeable future,outstanding work.Butcher probably earns more in a week then the 3 guys Sodje was having a laugh at.LOL

and terry not exactly being shy about enjoying his gardening leave.

Pleasing to have him tied up, even if it's only on a 1 year deal but I imagine if Holt finds the form we all knows he's capable of he'll end up replacing him. The midfield options now look pretty solid. Sow up Osman on a deal just for his sheer pace upfront, and I think we can leave it at that.